What is some 'qute' indoor exercises?

Options
I'm 19 and I have an 8 month old son. I tend to walk for about an hour everyday. Trying to get my stamina up to jog that. Anyway, Mother Nature has been a hassle for the last week or so. I haven't been able to get out at all and it's killing me. I'm afraid that the stamina I had built up will be gone before I get the chance to go out again, and since I have no one to watch my son I can't go by myself. So are there any quite indoor exercises I can do to help burn calories? I would have to do them at night ad my son wakes up at the drop of a hat so that's why in emphasizing quite. Thanks so much for any advice given.

Replies

• JustinSLawler
    JustinSLawler Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 and I have an 8 month old son. I tend to walk for about an hour everyday. Trying to get my stamina up to jog that. Anyway, Mother Nature has been a hassle for the last week or so. I haven't been able to get out at all and it's killing me. I'm afraid that the stamina I had built up will be gone before I get the chance to go out again, and since I have no one to watch my son I can't go by myself. So are there any quite indoor exercises I can do to help burn calories? I would have to do them at night ad my son wakes up at the drop of a hat so that's why in emphasizing quite. Thanks so much for any advice given.

Hi karih2012,

An excellent idea is to set up an in-home circuit for yourself. Here's a simple plan for you to complete.
    Rest: 20 seconds
    Sets: 3
    End of set rest: 1 minute

15 push-ups
    15 burpees
    1 minute forearm plank
    2 scissor jump lunges
    15 dolphin pushups
    15 tricep dips
    1 minute wall site

Justin