Music to work out to?

spacie
spacie Posts: 82
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
I just got a pair of dumbells and now I'm looking for some music suggestions to exercise to with them. I'm thinking of doing step aerobics style workouts. Any suggestions? :)

Replies

• DeathIsMyGift
    DeathIsMyGift Posts: 434 Member
    Anything with a fast tempo works for me. When I'm on the elliptical the faster th song, the faster I go. Make a playlist of songs that really "get you going". Do you like techno? That's always a good start.
  • ComfortFoodAddict
    ComfortFoodAddict Posts: 278 Member
    I love "sexy" songs. Things like that make me work a little harder/faster because it makes me think... I wanna be like this song. I also like "oldies" in my eyes, oldies are songs from my past that used to make me scream "this is my song" lol.
  • sweetbn
    sweetbn Posts: 318
    If you buy music online, see if you can find some with high BPMs. I personally like to run to the songs that suck in lyrics but make me run faster (Think: Miley Cirus and Ke$ha).

I also like some things like Daft Punk or The Decemberists that either tell a story to keep me busy or have weird beats that allow me to create me own pace.
  • aabelein
    aabelein Posts: 379 Member
    i like to listen to music that is kinda hard. if youre into metal, listen to vulgar display of power by Pantera! hell yeah! or, this is kinda far from Pantera, i also like to listen to Michael jackson. haha :laugh:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Any song that makes me want to dance, I'll work out to. :happy:
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Anything with a good steady beat is awesome. I always listen to "Look at me, I'm a winner!" by the Aquabats when I need motivation.
  • ComfortFoodAddict
    ComfortFoodAddict Posts: 278 Member
    bump... I need to look at this tonight and get some new songs
This discussion has been closed.