Anyone in their 20's?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• cmotting
    cmotting Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am 25, will be 26 this summer! Feel free to add me :) Could always use some more pals along the way!
  • chelsey_hoeft
    Options
    Hi! I just turned 23. I'm married and our baby is going to turn 1 in May! Yikes!
    I'd love to make some new friends, feel free to add me! I need to bounce some recipe ideas off someone!
  • asciom16
    asciom16 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm 21! Feel free to add me :)
  • katedevall
    katedevall Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies everyone
    I appreciate all the new friends (:
  • jada_analynn
    Options
    I'm 20 but I'll be 21 in 3.5 months, feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • britkip
    britkip Posts: 49
    Options
    Im 22, I love adding people and helping to motivate!
  • geoffers12
    geoffers12 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    25 (going on 26 this month AH!) but i practically live on here so feel free to add!
  • Papalov100
    Papalov100 Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me i will be 25 in August
  • RachelWhitnee
    Options
    I'm 20 and will be 21 in April :) I just joined last night and I'm really excited. Anyone feel free to add me, I'd LOVE to make new friends! I love the positivity of this website.
  • summ3rchild
    Options
    I'm 24 and brand new here - just joined last night! Looking to lose 40-45 pounds - bathing suit season is coming up...I'd like to add some MFP friends too, so just sent you a request! We can motivate each other =)

Btw - noticed that you've lost over 50 pounds already, that's so awesome!
    same here! getting ready for the beach and looking forward to feeling 'bikini confident'!

we can all do it, we just gotta put in the work and remain dedicated to our goals :)
  • harunosakura
    harunosakura Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    im 23 :) more friends the better =D
  • dmgelinas
    dmgelinas Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm 23, currently doing insanity program...
    My diary is open to friends, add me anyone but only if you really want to interact! I like having friends I can actually get to know and chat with.