trying to get back

Options
Trying to get back on I have not had a very good past week. It is now Monday and I am going to do my best I can. Any suggestions for night time snacking. I do great during the day but look out night time. Eat anything in site that I like. Anyone out there at al have this same problem or use to. If you use to what did you do tell help overcome this problems. Thanks for your help.

Replies

• now_or_never13
    now_or_never13 Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I have tea and popcorn at night when I feel like snacking if I do not have a lot of calories left.

Can you leave some calories so you have some room to snack at night? Snack on things like popcorn (airpopped, no/little butter), cut up fruit or veggies, etc.

Brush your teeth when your calories are gone. Turn the light off in the kitchen (make sure you have water/whatever you need for the rest of the night so you don't need to go in there). Keep yourself busy... go for a walk, knit, play a game, paint, etc.

If my calories are gone and I feel like snacking I will have a cup of tea and than do something that keeps me busy. I either paint, or play a game, or clean, take a bath, etc.