Results for Be Fit in 90 (YouTube)

Options
Right now I am doing C25k and random DVDs on my off days... I ran across the Be Fit in 90 program that is on YouTube. I searched the boards and saw a lot of explainations and opinions on the program - but no one has really posted any results. Has anyone completed this series and had success? How many inches and/or pounds did you lose?

I am really curious about this program, and would REALLY appreciate some feedback from my trusty MFPals!

Replies

• smithntuck
    smithntuck Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I searched for results also, and couldn't find anything. I plan on starting the program in the middle of march, since that is when my husband, also known as the babysitter while I go and workout, will be out of town working for a month and a half. Since I am losing my ability to leave the house and workout due to the kiddos, I plan on giving this a go.
  • rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Anyone? Bueller???
  • JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I did it only after I had reached my goal weight and was trying to get rid of jiggle. I liked it a lot, but wished that I had heavier dumbbells. My eating wasn't awesome while I was doing it, so I can't say what my 'results" were from this program. I enjoyed it, it kept me moving. It pushed me a lot, and I still do one of the workouts from it every now and again. I don't know what would've happened if I'd done it from day one.
  • markapower
    markapower Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm starting the be fit in 90 today . Can you tell me how did you input it in the tab exercise. Thanks
  • pcdoctor01
    pcdoctor01 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I lost 14lbs doing HASfit and BeFit in 90. I gained a little back because of bad eating habits. I started back working out again and watching what I eat and now I'm back to 14lbs again. I've also started back doing BeFit in 90 again. I love Sam and Garrett. Garrett is fine! I also plan on doing the free Herbalife 10 min workouts that Sam is featured in. I'm doing the 2nd month of BeFit in 90 right now. I noticed that Giam has released a "BeFit in 90" three disc set. From the workout trailer for this three disc set it looks like the same workouts on YouTube.

510KCbgziIL.jpg
  • mmrey11
    mmrey11 Posts: 21
    Options
    I know this is from last year but BUMP!
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I know this is from last year but BUMP!