What do you wear when you weigh yourself?

Options

Replies

• SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    My glasses.
  • Pearlyladybug
    Pearlyladybug Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    I only have scales at the gym so im usually wearing gym gear and shoes! i might try with shoes off next week, My shoes dont way much tho super light weight.

I also make sure i go to the toliet if you know what i mean..that can make a huuuge difference
  • Pearlyladybug
    Options
    nothing!!! and I make sure I use the toilet before I weight myself hahahahaha

hahah yes!
  • Resa52
    Resa52 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself at work, so I'm wearing my scrubs, a t-shirt, socks, underwear, and a bra. All of my scrubs are identical, so I feel that it's pretty accurate week to week.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    there are times i swear i have evacuated 5lbs from my body, but weighing myself it has not been that much
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself with skin, bones, and all the mushy stuff packed inside that keeps me alive and functioning. Believe me, if I could get away with taking the skin off like a suit and setting it aside, I totally would.
  • MouseTmom
    MouseTmom Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Nothing - I weigh first thing in the morning - just take care of business then jump on the scale!!
  • BigAndTallSection
    BigAndTallSection Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm in the minority. I like a pretty honest weight so my home scale is not going to do it for me since I am so heavy so I weigh in at the doctors office. I just feel like so long as I keep my clothes about the same then I know what I am losing.

So for me it is a pair of shorts, pretty nice and heavy shoes, shirt, Droid cell phone, wallet, keys, and whatever loose change I have in my pocket. The only thing that might change week to week is the change in the pocket. I might just start taking that out. Oh and I go early before eating and on an empty bladder.
  • Pearlyladybug
    Options
    there are times i swear i have evacuated 5lbs from my body, but weighing myself it has not been that much

hahah Yes this is prob TMI but i had a weigh in a the gym not so long ago and i was feeling really bloated etc...i weighed my self again on the saturday ( so 2 days later) and there was a 1.5kg difference!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    nothing, and I do it first thing in the morning!!!
  • nerys72
    nerys72 Posts: 14
    Options
    I weigh in my underwear and shirt. after evacuating myself. the trick for me is not whether I wear something but to be consistent to remove variables. I don't really care what I weigh specifically. I care how much have I lost. ie progress.
  • AllAboutThatTreble
    AllAboutThatTreble Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Absolutely nothing. I weigh myself first thing in the morning before I shower but after I've used the bathroom.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Naked.
    Except when I was weighing at work. That would have been awkward.
    And when I was doing the fitness plan at work, I tended to wear the same thing that day every week so I knew there was no fluctuation caused by clothing.
  • gspea
    gspea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    nothing! pee, strip, weigh :-)

Yup same here. And a smile if the scales are happy
  • Territravel
    Territravel Posts: 165 Member
    Options

This!
  • blytheandbonnie
    blytheandbonnie Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options

This!
    Wait... pee, poo, strip, weigh.
  • Thatsdatdiva601
    Thatsdatdiva601 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Only thing i wear when I weigh myself is a smile. Sometimes a frown depending on what the scale says.

Lol...this!
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options

This!
    Wait... pee, poo, strip, weigh.

Actually, it's strip first, then pee, poo, wipe and weigh.
  • Infauna
    Infauna Posts: 89
    Options
    I'm naked when I weigh myself.
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    My birthday suit.