wow

Options
I went on the cross-trainer today for 80 mins and burned over 700 calories today. I can't believe it. Exercising is so hard with my Fibromyalgia. yeeesh. lol

I felt guilty for eating this bagel with cheddar and bacon this morning, so I guess I just told myself to burn it off!!

However, I haven't really lost weight yet. 3 lbs in over three months and NO my pants aren't looose. It was a few weeks ago but I guess I slacked off nutrition wise lately. I hope I continue with the exercising. I fear exercising because of the pain but I have consistently been burning 500+ calories a day and forcing myself to go just 5 mins longer.

yay for me.

I guess a loss will eventually come :tongue:

Replies

• dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    I went on the cross-trainer today for 80 mins and burned over 700 calories today. I can't believe it. Exercising is so hard with my Fibromyalgia. yeeesh. lol

I felt guilty for eating this bagel with cheddar and bacon this morning, so I guess I just told myself to burn it off!!

However, I haven't really lost weight yet. 3 lbs in over three months and NO my pants aren't looose. It was a few weeks ago but I guess I slacked off nutrition wise lately. I hope I continue with the exercising. I fear exercising because of the pain but I have consistently been burning 500+ calories a day and forcing myself to go just 5 mins longer.

yay for me.

I guess a loss will eventually come :tongue:
  • emtink
    emtink Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    yay for you:flowerforyou:
  • thalli1
    thalli1 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I never lost either just by exercising. I started losing recently when I started logging my nutrition. I think I was healthy and active, but I didn't realize how many calories I was putting into my body.
  • dulceluva
    Options
    I have been longing in... and I rarely go over my calories but I can't say its been the healthiest of items. :wink:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I know about a year ago when I was cross fitting I was really discouraged because I had been working out for like 4 months with no results and then around 6 months I started dropping weight. It just takes some bodies longer, don't get discouraged.just keep getting it.
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Yay for you!!! Way to go!
  • dulceluva
    Options
    Thanks. Just a life long struggle I guess. When I was on weight watchers, the pounds just melted away. Trying to change my life seems just a tad more difficult. hahah
  • Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I have noticed that it really matters in my body, so i try to allow my self one low calories but not necessarily healthy snack a day and if it is a special day (like Easter) then i just log and don't worry too much about healthiness.