One Year on MFP: Gained More than I Thought! (PICS)

Options
124»

Replies

• BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Cheers to you, my friend! You've done so well and it has been a pleasure witnessing your transformation!
  • squinz
    squinz Posts: 136
    Options
    Amazing commitment and transformation. Well done!
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • shellsrenee01
    shellsrenee01 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much, everyone! I'm going to try and reach out to you individually and say thanks...but if I don't, know that your support and congrats is mucho appreciated!
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    wow! you are totally rocking that dress! :bigsmile:

congrats on the success girly! what an incredible transformation!
  • danibu98
    danibu98 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    you look great! you look like you lost a LOT more than 42 lbs! wow~!
  • 4Boys4Me
    4Boys4Me Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Amazing job. You look great. Congratulations on all your races. I've finally signed up for my first 5K and as much as I would like to sign up for some obstacle race, I don't have the guts to do it yet. Anyways, I sent you a friend request; hope to continue following your journey.
  • BabsMasters
    Options
    Aww you look great girl. I'm so happy for you. I can't wait to see where you go with the next year. I know when I come home in Dec 2014 we are going to need to run a 5K or something. =) Proud of all the hard work you have put into making yourself happier in life.
  • bclever13
    bclever13 Posts: 44
    Options
    You look absolutely wonderful....keep up the good work
  • Rhonnie
    Rhonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    You my dear are my new role model! I will want to point everyone I see complaining about losing weight at a pace of 2-4 lbs a week to your post so they can see what a huge difference that makes in a year! I love your attitude and think you are working off the weight at a great pace! Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!