Day 5, 6, 7 and 8 – Staying on track while on Vacation

dainoram
dainoram Posts: 16 Member
StartW: 177 - CurrentW: 173.6
Week 1: - 3.4lbs --> 5% of goal

This past weekend I was SO proud of myself. I really remained accountable for what I ate even while having to eat out! I really enjoyed the foods I chose and I didn’t feel like I missed out in my experience at all.

I pretty much followed the plan I set out for myself, I reviewed the menus before going to the restaurant so I had a plan going in. This just gives me motivation to really stick to my plan because I can see how those choices really just enhanced how I felt about myself and even just not feeling stuffed with bad food so I can enjoy my time even more.:bigsmile:

1st dinner I had all appetizers instead of a meal and all shellfish which were the healthiest options: Oysters, crab and shrimp. All without oils or fat. Didn’t have butter with bread :happy:
2nd dinner I had again tuna sashimi for appetizer and scallops for dinner! The healthiest options in the menu and delicious!

Definitely could have cut out a couple drinks but I hadn’t gone out in sooo long that I’ll let that go:blushing: ; plus I stocked with non-high calories drinks which I’m sure also helped out. My hubby was very supportive through it all and I’m just happy! :laugh:

Replies