sick

Options
so i started entering my food on this website three weeks ago, i had lost 7 pounds and suddenly last thursday i started getting nausea spells every half hour to every couple of hours. I'm hoping its not my weight loss patch that is making me sick, i've been on it for a month and there is no reason it should just now be making me sick right? I think after the holiday and eating food outside my diet plan has screwed up my tummy, any hints on how to get back on track???

Replies

• Karissa13
    Options
    so i started entering my food on this website three weeks ago, i had lost 7 pounds and suddenly last thursday i started getting nausea spells every half hour to every couple of hours. I'm hoping its not my weight loss patch that is making me sick, i've been on it for a month and there is no reason it should just now be making me sick right? I think after the holiday and eating food outside my diet plan has screwed up my tummy, any hints on how to get back on track???
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    get off the patch sweetie. It may have taken a month to really filter into your blood stream. Call your doctor!!!!
  • DETERMINED2Drop
    DETERMINED2Drop Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Are you on the pink patch?
  • Karissa13
    Options
    yeah i am
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Try doing it without the patch. It is a temporary fix. You need to do this the proper way. Eat proper and exercise. The patch is like the pills...when you stop it, then what? Your body goes back to the old ways.
    See your doctor.