Polar FT4 - Worth $65?

Options
2»

Replies

• Fvaisey
    Fvaisey Posts: 5,506 Member
    Options
    That's what I paid for mine on Amazon. I've been nothing but happy with it.

I discovered this morning that it gives you a little cake on your birthday too. :laugh:

Happy BIrthday!
  • Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I just got mine in the mail last week. It is as accurate as my old sportline wrist watch type of HRM. And it opened my eyes to how inaccurate the MFP estimates of calorie burn were.
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Yep, I paid more for mine but it was still very worth it.
  • dxtra30
    dxtra30 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks for replies and now on Amazon they lowered it down to $61.xx so I pulled the trigger and got it! Plus i have Amazon Prime and it will be here in 2days.. Thanks all!
  • indygal76
    indygal76 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Yes! I love mine. Best thing ever to help me with my workouts! :happy:
  • jonilynn70
    jonilynn70 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm having trouble making mine accurate - seems to be reading too high including my start heart rate - does anyone know how I can fix this??
  • jdim1093
    jdim1093 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I'm having trouble making mine accurate - seems to be reading too high including my start heart rate - does anyone know how I can fix this??
    Gotta have some moisture between the metal contacts on the strap and your chest. They make pricey lubes, but I just use a bit of spit...I mean you shower after the workout, anyway. Also, make sure it's tight on your chest.
  • Abel721
    Abel721 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks for replies and now on Amazon they lowered it down to $61.xx so I pulled the trigger and got it! Plus i have Amazon Prime and it will be here in 2days.. Thanks all!

Just ordered myself one as well. I saw the price on Amazon and got it price matched to BestBuy.com. I had $15 Reward certificates (free money) from doing the Best Buy Reward Zone daily polls. Got mine for $50.xx with Tax. A lot of good reviews made it hard to pass up. It'll be nice to get a better estimate on my workouts.
  • dxtra30
    dxtra30 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I got mine a couple days ago FT4 and liking it alot! Thanks all for comments.