5'2 ladies what is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• JellyBeanQueen86
    Options
    I'm 5'2.... and 55-58kgs is my goal
  • rainamahaffy
    Options
    I'm 5'2, I currently weigh 150. My goal is between 115 and 120!
  • Deanna_garnermommy
    Deanna_garnermommy Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I don't do the dukan diet, but out of any way to figure out how much I should weigh this made the most sense to me.
    We can't expect to be 40 years old and weigh what we did in high school, that is my thought, my opinion only.

http://www.dukandiet.com/Calculate-your-True-Weight
  • Deanna_garnermommy
    Deanna_garnermommy Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 and weigh 135 and its very hard to maintain at 5'2 and I run 25 miles per week and eat paleo/low carb/healthy.
  • adorablechaos
    adorablechaos Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm 41 yrs old and 5-2. My goal weight is 130. I remember being 119 as a freshman in HS and feeling good, but I just think that's going to be too difficult to maintain at my age now..
  • LittleMommaThatCould
    Options
    My first step is to get to 135 (which is my pre baby weight), then second step is 120-125 (highschool weight) if it is still possible. Even if I get stuck at 135 I think i'd be happy.
  • NavyWife8396
    NavyWife8396 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My first goal was 130 (which I hit a month ago!) but now I'm thinking I could lose 5 more.
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    At first I thought my goal was 119, but now I am thinking maybe closer to 130. I dont know =/ CW is 158. Down from 187. ETA 2 years I got down to 139 and still felt very fat so I think maybe an additional 10lbs from that weight would be good for me.

Hi, I'm 5'2" and goal is 120. I didn't have that much to lose (13 total) but its still a challenge. Congrats on your current loss and you'll know when you've reached where you want to be. :wink:
  • 33clb
    33clb Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and my goal is 145

SW 260
    CW 180
    GW 145
  • LauraLJ85
    LauraLJ85 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is currently 150. I know my BMI says something different but I want to be at a weight where I feel comfortable and happy with myself. Plus 120 pounds may be too skinny for me.
  • SophinMaine
    SophinMaine Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Nice to see so many people my size! lol

I'm 5'3-ish, currently 130 lbs and my goal is 120 lbs.
    I'm also 48 years old (gasp) and I find it much harder to stay in the 120 range. I do exercise regularly (walking, skiing, riding, zumba-ing) but these days it seems that I am stuck at 130 lbs.
    Before I had kids, my normal (effortless) weight was between 115 and 120. Before I hit 40, I never worried or cared about my weight, it always stayed around 125 lbs. But now, if I don't watch it, I'll go above 130...darn middle-age body!

Which is why I'm on MFP. I am trying to be careful and watch calorie intake etc. Wiinters are especially hard, with the holidays, reduced activity etc. I'm sure it will get better when the weather gets warmer and drier.
  • pinky68abc
    Options
    5 2" goal is 120.
    Lost about 10 pounds in the past month but its definitely slowing down now.
  • 78brownie_wechanged
    Options
    I'm 5'0" and my goal is 135....according to my BMI, I'm too short :grumble:
  • lilynblue
    lilynblue Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My first goal is 135 because I feel like that is attainable and maintainable. I would love to be around 120 give or take, so I will reassess my goal when I get closer to that point.
  • casi_ann
    casi_ann Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I was 5'3" at my highest but more like 5'2" now, pretty sure i shrunk a little. My first goal is 141 pounds, but know the range for 5'2" is 113 to 141pounds. Thats a big range. After I get to 141 i'll take my time to go down as far as i can go down comfortably.
  • HF35420
    HF35420 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 I aim to be about 150 and take it from there as I want to do resistance training to tone up my frame so will depend on that. At 30 I was 145lbs but no muscle tone really and was in a size 8 (US) but looked skinny
  • moneypenny50
    moneypenny50 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    120. I was 105 before children in my 30's. I have a very small frame. My starting weight Jan 1 was 143. Have lost 8 lbs in 8 weeks. Very slow to come off. I will be happy at 125 though.
  • Suerhv
    Suerhv Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft1, I started at 140, am now 130, would love to get to about 122. But at the moment I am just happy that the weight is going down instead of up. :-)

I agree that right now I am just happy the scale is going down instead of up! I used to think my current weight of 141 was high, but now I would be happy to be back at 130 or hopefully lower once I see I can sustain this losing business. I thought I was 5ft2, the doctor told me last summer I was 5 ft 1... My SW was 152 (second go round at MFP, I started at 148 originally) so I've lost 11 pounds and hope to double it to start with and then keep going!
  • TheRunningGuppy
    TheRunningGuppy Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I'm 33, 5'2", and hoping someday in the next year or so to be down to 130. BMI charts say I should be around 115-120, but I just don't know if that would be realistic for me. I think it's interesting, my sister and I are very close in size, she is one clothing size smaller, but I am a good 50 lbs heavier than her. Maybe I have more muscle or something...
  • awake4777
    awake4777 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2". My goal weight is 130 lbs. I weighed this a long, long time ago (1985). I am now 58 years old and work out so I feel pretty good. My real goal is a size 8, and I don't care how much I weigh, but I'm not sure if that will happen.

I'm thinking another 40-50 lbs, but that may be too much. Had gastric bypass in July 2012 so am giving myself a year to get down to size 8. I am currently size 14. Current weight is 166 lbs down from 258 lbs.