Not losing and frusturated

Options
Hi! I've had quite a year and I tried to keep upbeat but now I'm just frustrated. Any suggestions would be great! I hadking nd baby 14 months ago and at 1 week after her birth I was down to 140#. (My "healthy" weight for my height and build is around 120-115) I 've been eating healthy- my normal day is banana and coffee for breakfast, I juice fruit and veggies or make a green smoothie for lunch and then a normal dinner. We eat alot of chicken and fish, occasionally red meat. Nothing majorly unhealthy. I work out 3-4 times a week doing either Elliptical or Jillian Micheals Body revolution. I've also tried 30 day shred and a few weeks of P90x but I had to quit that one because I had a bad shoulder and couldnt do alot of the moves.
I' ve been at this for 1 year now and actually gained 10# and have not lost inches at all. Let me just say that I am NOT lazy at all. I am a stay at home mom with two small kids. I am on the move constantly. I've ate right, exercised, and it just seems to be getting me nowhere. I'm frustrated and ready to give up.

Forgot to add that MFP told me I need to eat 1200 calories a day but I upped it to 1300 and for a few months this past fall I had it at 1400. I just upped it back to 1400 this week again.

My height is 5'2 and I'm right at 150# right now. My high school weight was 105# but I definitely dont expect to be that small ever again, ha ha. I would be happy to get to 120# right now.

Replies

• mrscompgeek
    Options
    Nobody has any suggestions?
  • SCtolulu
    SCtolulu Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Have you had your thyroid checked?
  • mrscompgeek
    Options
    I had all that checked when I was pregnant but not in the past year. I wondered if that might be it. My mom has low thyroid (cant remember the correct term) and I think her sisters are all on thyroid medicine.