Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

NEW HERE, SEEKING FRIENDS & SUPPORT!!

Let's motivate each other while working toward our goals and make this happen. I am finally tired of being overweight, tired and bummed out about it. I piled on 50lbs in one year after always having been thin, and I hardly recognize myself. Life is too short and I really want to enjoy feeling energized and healthy again. PLEASE FRIEND ME AND GIVE ME THE PUSH I NEED TO GET STARTED!! THANKS.

Replies

• MoonGypsyQ67
    MoonGypsyQ67 Posts: 121 Member
    Request Sent :smile:
  • Angeleyes05
    Angeleyes05 Posts: 263 Member
    any one can feel free to add me for a bit of mutuial support! i am on 3 or more times a day and love to help motivate my friends... :)
  • Arlyn514
    Arlyn514 Posts: 16
    Did you just fall down? That was the MFP giving you the push you need. We pull too! I just joined yesterday and so excited. You will be too!
  • lucille_heather
    lucille_heather Posts: 650 Member
    Hey,
    ive been on here for nearly a year now. But im determined to get back into it now after taking a break for the past few months, Could really use supportive and motivational friends on here, and for me to help support and motivate you too!
    Feel free to add me :)
    xo
  • Hi there Im also new here- I signed up on March 1st-thought this was a good way to start a new month!! I live in Brampton area and looking forward to spring!!!:happy: :happy:
  • Hi there I can relate- this extra weight is going this year for me for sure! So tired of feeling tired, had knee surgery so never mind my vanity:) I need to lose the fat for medical reasons too. We can do it together!!!!! I just joined March 1st and am excited and motivated!!!
  • Sirli_79
    Sirli_79 Posts: 31
    Hi there!

Anyone is welcome to add me. I started my journey January 2013. I log in everyday my workouts and food. So far I love it, MFP has been very helpful finding out about different exercise programs, DVDs, etc. My weight loss has been slow but I guess better than nothing.:ohwell: Joined the gym a few days ago...so doing lots of cardio.:tongue: Before followed Jillian Michaels DVD programs...

Good luck...:flowerforyou:
  • I'm new too! Similar situation, I gained about 20 pounds out of the blue and am trying to get them off again. I'm a little nervous that I won't lose the weight, but I'm pretty hopeful/confident about my outlook. Good luck!
  • Hi there, I've been a member for a while but have never joined in the message boards. I have a terrible habit of starting my "new, healthy lifestyle", doing great and then giving up a week later. I'm finally up 20lbs and really discouraged with my past attempts. I've been following Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 and am on week 2, day 1 and really want to make this work.

I haven't lost too many lbs but can see my body changing and the clothes are fitting a little better but would love to see the scale move! I added a quick Zumba Rush tonight for some extra cardio hoping that may give me a jump start.

Feel free to add me, I know I could use the encouragement and am willing to help motivate others. I find it so much easier to keep on track when I have the support of others going through the craziness if a workout program/food plan. It's not always easy but it's worth every drop of sweat when you start to see results!

Good luck! :)))
  • Beachtreasures
    Beachtreasures Posts: 143 Member
    I joined MFP in November and find the interaction extremely motivating. I am on everyday, anyone can feel free to add me if they like encouraging support and like to reciprocate.
  • ladylumps12
    ladylumps12 Posts: 12 Member
    welcome!! I will send you a request!
  • Feel free to add.. I like to believe I offer motivation and kind words :)
  • Becki38
    Becki38 Posts: 6 Member
    we are stronger when we band together:flowerforyou:
  • Abbdul
    Abbdul Posts: 103 Member
    feel free to add ....anyone
  • UsernameStillLoading
    UsernameStillLoading Posts: 299 Member
    Feel free to add
  • hockeyfan87
    hockeyfan87 Posts: 206 Member
    Feel free to add me :) Also anyone else who would like to motivate each other :)
  • SavingLeah
    SavingLeah Posts: 2 Member
    Hey I'm new too just joined today & feeling kind of down! I didn't realize how many calories I was eating & staying under the calories for today was a bust and to think I thought I was actually eating pretty good. Just had my reality check & it kind of hurts! Any support would be of help!
  • Hi everyone. Added ALL of you (hope that's okay) I'm pretty new here myself and I know having as much support as possible and people commenting on your daily achievements really helps.
  • BrittBritt12321
    BrittBritt12321 Posts: 247 Member
    Feel free to add!(:
  • alisiaendris
    alisiaendris Posts: 213 Member
    Always happy to have a new friend! :smooched: