Pants falling down while working out

Options
13»

Replies

• Annerk1
    Annerk1 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I would wear the spandex, just wear a long, loose fitting t-shirt over and no one will see your belly. The constant interruption of your workout doesn't give you the full potential.
  • RunnerElizabeth
    RunnerElizabeth Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    I'd go for the running skirt, so spandex shorts with an attached skirt on top for modesty. That's what I wear.
  • freezerburn2012
    freezerburn2012 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Tuck your shirt into your pants. That will help.
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Even though I believe Wal-Mart is evil and I TRY not to shop there, I recently had to pop in to get something and browsed the workout apparel...you can pick up a pair of drawsting workout capris/shorts and a t-shirt for $16. The shorts alone are only $11 and as you lose weight, you tie the string tighter! Congrats on your loss!!!

^THIS
  • JezzD1
    JezzD1 Posts: 431
    Options
    wear the stretchy pant (yoga pant) with drawstring and use a big shirt to cover up the pudge and booty if your self conscious it is what I wear usually.
    Also you can wear drawstring capri pants or the longer shorts *i wear this not the pant*
  • AllisonPlease
    AllisonPlease Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Lol this is soo my life!!! It's the worst when you really want to run but cant because your pants wont let you.
  • BarbaraCarr1981
    BarbaraCarr1981 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Pants fall off of me because my *kitten* is too fat! When my *kitten* was smaller, they fit nicely and I never had to pull them up.

Pants tend to slide off fat *kitten* I find. lol. But yoga pants seem to work great, for fat *kitten* or not!