TUNES!! I NEED TUNES!!

Dyna18
Dyna18 Posts: 17
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
Hey All !! Anybody got some really great suggestions for some tunes (music) that really get you movin and groovin while you work out? Lookin to download a bunch to the ipod .. any suggestions would be fabulous!

Replies

• shanerylee
    shanerylee Posts: 298 Member
    if you can listen to pandora radio on your ipod while working out, check out Black Eyed Pea radio. awesome
  • I have VERY eclectic musical taste, so there may be groups on here that you do not like, This is just what makes me power through the 1 hour of cardio I do everyday.

cardio playlist includes: Crash test dummies--Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm, the tractors--Baby likes to rock it, Little Texas---kick a little, John Michael Montgomery--Sold, Huey Lewis and the news--the heart of rock and roll, Los Del Rio--Macarena, Lou Bega--Mambo No 5, Right Said Fred--I'm Too Sexy, Aerosmith--Janies Got a Gun, Bobby McFadden--Don't worry Be Happy, Bon Jovi--Let it rock & Livin' on a Prayer, Cinderella--Shake Me & Don't know what you got, The Clash--Rock the Casbah, Devo--Whip It, Dexy's midnight Runners--Come on eileen, Durran Durran--Hungry like the wolf, Kiss--Rock 'n Roll All Night, --Lynard Skynard--Sweet home alabama, Motley Crew--Dr. Feelgood & Girls, Girls, Girls, Ozzy Ozborne--Bark at the moon, Poison--Talk dirty to me, Quite Riot--Bang your head, Sammy Hagar--i can't drive 55, Twisted Sister--We're not gonna take it, Van Halen--Jump, Wang Chung--Everybody have fun tonight, Wham!--Wake me up before you go-go, White Snake--here I go again, ZZ Top--Legs, and Chumbawamba--Tubthumping.
  • loserchick
    loserchick Posts: 283 Member
    I like hip hop and dance hall when I'm during a cardio workout. Here's a list of some songs I listen to on my iPod when I'm working out:

I Can Transform Ya -Chris Brown
    Bone Cracker- Shocore
    Break it Off- Sean Paul Ft. Rihanna
    Calabria- Enur
    Gimme the Light- Sean Paul
    Just Dance- Lady Gaga
    So Fine- Sean Paul
    Whine Up- Kat DeLuna
    Poker Face- Lady Gaga
    Breathe & Stop- Q-Tip
    Murder She Wrote- Chaka Demus & Pliers
    Gold Digger- Kanye West
    Ain't No Rest For The Wicked- Cage The Elephant (actually rock, not hip hop or dancehall, I just find it catchy)

Hope this helps. I love upbeat music and these songs seem to keep me moving :smile:
  • lvfunandfit
    lvfunandfit Posts: 654 Member
    Lady Gaga and Black Eyed Peas are my favorites right now! I also like Justin Timberlake, Usher- 'Yeah,'
    I mainly use the pandora radio app and switch between lady gaga, black eyed peas, britney spears, Justin timberlake, and usher.
This discussion has been closed.