Lost, 100lbs, if found do not return

Options
So I told myself I would post once I lost 100lbs... believe me, there were times I did not think it would happen. then I found this cool little app called mfp... it made my diet easier for me.... I scanned bar codes, I entered exercise, I drove my wife and kids nuts. but it was worth it... I officially started on July 23, 2012 and hit 100lbs lost on March 3, 2013. my advice to anyone is to believe in yourself, you are worth it.

Replies

• quietmama
    quietmama Posts: 24
    Options
    That's awesome! So inspiring! Congrats!
  • zombie_meg
    zombie_meg Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Great work! I hope one day I'm there with you. :)
  • NotBonJovi
    NotBonJovi Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    101 lbs lost in 7 months! Wow, totally inspiring. What did you do to lose it?
  • studentforlife
    studentforlife Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My secret, was to keep under my calorie count and I took up running... granted when I started I might have been able to call it a slowtrot. now, my goal it's to tone my muscle a bit. I hope to upload some pics once I get in front of my laptop, but I was excited & had to share
  • studentforlife
    Options
    Just keep plugging away, you can do it.
  • studentforlife
    Options
    thank you, the support from this site has been amazing
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! That is AMAZING!!!
  • cynfy16
    cynfy16 Posts: 35
    Options
    That is incredible!! And congrats!! Btw the title for this post is also hilarious! lol :laugh:
  • aliciaaw
    aliciaaw Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Good job!!
  • OMWback
    OMWback Posts: 1
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • jonswife0206
    jonswife0206 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    First of all, you have my vote for best post title, haha. Love it ! Second and most important, congratulations on your journey ! Your dedication is an inspiration to so many people. Thank you for sharing !
  • tianormie
    tianormie Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! :smile:
  • ChelleBalady
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • transvenouspacer
    transvenouspacer Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Cute title :)

Congrats, 100 pounds ain't nothin to sneeze at!!!
  • mkd1955
    mkd1955 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    What a great title, and congratulations on the loss!:bigsmile:
  • NHoughton13
    NHoughton13 Posts: 303
    Options
    I agree, the title is fun. Your story is another example of how MFP keeps me motivated. Way to go, congrats!!
  • squinz
    squinz Posts: 136
    Options
    Well done. What an amazing achievement :)
  • guzzlingil
    Options
    congrats to you...........
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    So I told myself I would post once I lost 100lbs... believe me, there were times I did not think it would happen. then I found this cool little app called mfp... it made my diet easier for me.... I scanned bar codes, I entered exercise, I drove my wife and kids nuts. but it was worth it... I officially started on July 23, 2012 and hit 100lbs lost on March 3, 2013. my advice to anyone is to believe in yourself, you are worth it.

Congratulations to you!!!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Hope you are super excited!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!