FINISHED 30 Day Shred- looking for next step

Options
I just finished the 30DS and am looking for something else to do now. It would be nice if it were a dvd type program because I usually do it during my kids' naps. What did anyone else do after they finished the shred? I'd still like to lose about 10 lbs. and get my tummy and thighs tighter (toning is more important than weight loss to me) and I love weight training.

34770af.jpg

Replies

• Machafin
    Machafin Posts: 2,988 Member
    Options
    Maybe try insanity or p90x type workout?
  • Micheetah
    Micheetah Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Great results! How about Jillian's Ripped in 30?
  • gerrydelaney9862
    Options
    I ordered the shred, ripped in thirty and a couple of others. How did you measure the calories you burned?
  • DPernet
    DPernet Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    One option is to go back and do it over again. Use heavier weights though :glasses:
  • lsumomma
    lsumomma Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great results! Try the videos at fitnessblender.com. They are free and there are many to choose from.
  • ElleM0
    ElleM0 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Awesome Results!! :flowerforyou:

Insanity is tough but it will do WONDERS for toning!
  • _zombiegirl_
    _zombiegirl_ Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!! Great job!! I'm almost done with the 30-Day Shred (did Day 22 today). I'm planning to pick up the Six-Week Six Pack Abs next. It's also a Jillian Michaels DVD. Looks pretty intense, even compared to The Shred.

Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • The1iceQueen
    Options
    Wow, well done. You did great! You could always go back and do another round of 30 day shred, but if you're looking for something different.

Jillian Michaels No more trouble zones
    Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30
    P90
    P9x
    Insanity Fast and Furious (20 mins)
    Insanity (60 Total Conditioning)
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    try jillians no more trouble zones, its 50 min, but no cardio, but some same moves but lots of new from 30ds. you look great!!
  • thedescentofhope
    thedescentofhope Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Try turbo fire
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I just finished the shred on Friday. I started her 6 week 6 pack video yesterday. :)
  • sarahfullagrace
    sarahfullagrace Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Those results were just from one round of the 30DS??!?!?! Your results are amaaaazzzinnngggg!
  • mama3times
    mama3times Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow..you look great.I too suggest Jillian's 30 day Ripped.I am currently doing the shred too,am on my 4th day.Did you combine it with any other exercise for your weight loss?
  • debthrock
    Options
    Hello,
    You look awesome, can you tell me what the 30day shred is and where I can get the information? I really, really need something that works to help me get off at least 30 lbs.
  • The1iceQueen
    Options
    Hello,
    You look awesome, can you tell me what the 30day shred is and where I can get the information? I really, really need something that works to help me get off at least 30 lbs.

It's a Jillian Michaels DvD, you can get it for $7.99 on Amazon.com
  • NewCaddy
    NewCaddy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Those are FABULOUS results!! Good for you. (I don't have any suggestions because I'm just starting 30DS :ohwell: )
  • NewCaddy
    NewCaddy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Hello,

It's a Jillian Michaels DvD, you can get it for $7.99 on Amazon.com

You can find it on You Tube as well.
  • Evotchka
    Evotchka Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    If you liked 30 DS and it worked well for you I would also recommend Ripped in 30. It is definitely tougher than 30 DS but not crazy like Insanity. And it uses the same concept that you're already used to. I finished 30 DS a while back and am now almost done with week 2 of Ripped in 30 and I can tell you that the first week of RI30 definitely is harder than Level 1 in 30DS. Jillian Michaels also has a free meal plan for RI30 that you can download. I don't follow it religiously, but her recipe ideas are great and are a great way to incorporate healthy, metabolism boosting foods in your diet. Ok I'm gonna stop rambling. Hope Jillian has changed your life as much as it has mine!!
  • kayork
    kayork Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am finishing the 30 day shred in two days. I plan on starting 6 Week 6 Pack next.
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    Awesome results. I would check out Insanity as your next level. I am doing it now and it is awesome. It's a little pricy, $80-$140 depending on where you buy it from, but you get like 10 DVDs (so the per DVD price is not bad). I would recommend buying direct from Beachbody.com. The price is a little higher but I have seen instances where people purchased from other places online and gotten bogus or pirate copys (alot would not play in a DVD player at all).