Weightloss commercials you REALLY hate.

Options
2»

Replies

• _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    I don't know what its called but it starts out with this super thin and beautiful supermodel in a white bathing suite and there is a rave of super thin super models in white swimsuits dancing in this rave. And it turns out to be a weightloss pill...

If I didn't know any better I would assume that this was Jersey Shore's attempt at advertising... And failing miserably...
  • missBrigina
    Options
    Weight Watchers...smh..I like Jennifer Hudson but those damn commercials get on my nerves..especially the singing ones
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Hydroxy cut what the heck is up with those they make no sense,theres always women with muscles and some kind of unitard outfit Im like no self respecting woman would wear anything like that of course maybe it causes you to act like your on drugs.So a unitard wouldnt be out of the question.
  • dford5
    dford5 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Hudson and the Way Watchuhs Program.
  • ShaniWulffe
    ShaniWulffe Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Hydroxy cut what the heck is up with those they make no sense,theres always women with muscles and some kind of unitard outfit Im like no self respecting woman would wear anything like that of course maybe it causes you to act like your on drugs.So a unitard wouldnt be out of the question.

I wear unitards for dance... I guess I didn't realize that I have to have no self-respect in order to be able to move
  • arsan
    arsan Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I hate the "true results" commercial. Especially when the patients sing and dance at the end.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    the long infomercial ones because they always take so long to get to the point. also they usually use celebrities who were always thin.
  • KrystalLight03
    Options
    The Weight Watchers commercial with both Jessica Simpson and Jennifer Hudson. They just stand there eyeing each other awkwardly for 30 seconds and it makes me uncomfortable.
  • erickita89
    erickita89 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Sensa. Watching them shake that crap all over their hot dogs and pizza slices.

Right? Who knows whats in that crack dust powder.
  • erickita89
    erickita89 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    i cant believe that no one has mentioned this one yet.

I HATE SHAKE WEIGHT COMMERCIALS.
    I hate all the moaning and "jerking off" motions that are obviously sexual in nature.
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    The Shake Weight.

I kid. It's hilarious! \ (^_^) /