Life style change

Options
Been using mfp for a little while now. Okay so I haven't been regular on entering in my food and fitness stuff, I know that I am not the only one like this haha. So a little bit about me. I started working our last july. about 3-4 days a week. Was some what watching what I was eating but since Dec I competely changed my routine. I work out 5-6 days a week and really watch what I eat. Okay so sometimes what I am watching what I eat is not so healthy but I don't ALWAYS want to watch what I eat. I want a treat now and then you know. It is truly amazing before this life style change the crap I was eating all the time. UGH. It has been a lot of fun learning all of this stuff though. I am a single mother to two pretty great kids. Back before I started doing all this I devoted all my time and energy into them. I was finding myself gettting more and more depressed and when it came down to it not being the best mom I could be because of it. Now today my kids are so proud of me and in turn are also making healthier choices. We are way more active as a family and there mom is in a much better mood. So there is a little about me. Looking for some new friends, who just understand how important this is all to me.

Jessica