60 days and 20 pounds

Options
amandat_79
amandat_79 Posts: 221 Member
It was 60 days for me on Saturday and I hit 20lbs lost that day as well. I've got a ways to go but I'm determined and although I won't say this has been "easy" I have so much support thanks to my fiance and my MFP friends that I know I'm going to make it this time. I've signed up for my first 5k for April 21, 2013 and I'm going to be running a 10k in August as well!!

Here's my progress so far.... and no, I wasn't pregnant in the first picture - I'm just one of those "lucky" girls who carries it all in her belly haha

60days.jpg

I've eaten carbs (whole grains), I've enjoyed chocolate (dark or in my protein powder), I've eaten all the things I used to eat - just modified or in smaller quantities. I'm changing my life and I honestly could not be happier!!

Replies

• daisy22880
    daisy22880 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    wow! that is amazing!! how have u dropped so much weight? what kind of exercises are u doing?
  • nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Excellent work! Keep it up. You can definitely see your weight loss!!! I bet you feel so much better!
  • lilmissbio
    Options
    Fab work!! Also curious to your exercise regime?
  • The1iceQueen
    Options
    Awesome, good job!
  • amandat_79
    amandat_79 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Thanks - I've just stuck to my macros as best as possible and I'm trying to follow the TDEE - 20% as best I can. I have been running (did c25k) and now have run 5k twice on my treadmill (too much snow to do it outside yet haha). I also have been strength training as best I can... time to get a trainer to teach me to lift properly so I can move on to the free weights :)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    YUSSSS! Fine work!
  • redphoenix64
    redphoenix64 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thats great
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Good job
  • ElizabethKG1983
    ElizabethKG1983 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great! I carry all my weight in my arms and stomach so I know how that is!
  • Becky_G_82
    Options
    Great job! and I love that you are still enjoying everything in moderation. Yay!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!