Warrior

mrsvezeau
mrsvezeau Posts: 30
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
Has anyone ran the warrior dash? I just came across this and was interested how intense it was. www.warriordash.com

Replies

• kellybones
    kellybones Posts: 281 Member
    That looks fun! I've not done that one - but I have a 6 mile mud run/obstacle course run planned out here in AZ in two weeks. Anyone done any of these mud runs? Any tips?
  • MirandaJayne
    MirandaJayne Posts: 600 Member
    I've not dont it but a few months ago someone posted about this and it got me looking into it. I've signed up for the North East even Sept 18th in Upstate NY.

I'm super excited!
  • My husband is doing the Warrior Dash in October. If I am not pregnant yet, I will be doing it with him! Looks awesome!!! Heard great things about it! Good luck if you decide to do it!
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    That looks like so much fun!!! I may have to try for it next year. What a blast!
  • mrsvezeau
    It does look fun! I am worried that I be able to do the obstacles. I figured any race that they give you a beer after is a good time.
  • borisda
    borisda Posts: 122 Member
    I thought it was us just us Brits that are mad but you lot are just as NUTS. Good luck : ))
  • SaraWo24
    SaraWo24 Posts: 192 Member
    I haven't done it yet, but I posted this a few months ago and am doing the one in October!!! I'm SO excited! :)
  • mrsvezeau
    Sorry about this - I just saw the other posting... it sounds like a lot of us are doing it. I am going to sign up for the one in Joliet it is about 2 hours away - I hope I still can! That is in June, so I will let everyone know how it goes.
  • TnTHawkins
    TnTHawkins Posts: 285 Member
    Has anyone ran the warrior dash? I just came across this and was interested how intense it was. www.warriordash.com

I have not done it but I have signed up for the May 2nd in Texas and can let you know how it went when I hopefully finish.
  • mrsvezeau
    Yes for sure!
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member

I have not done it but I have signed up for the May 2nd in Texas and can let you know how it went when I hopefully finish.

Yeah TnT - way to go. Let us know how it goes!
This discussion has been closed.