Saying hello...again!

Options
I've been using MFP for over a year with a good amount of success (slow and steady!) and just looking to connect with more friends.

I'm 35, single, professional, city girl - lost about 54 lbs so far and hoping to reach my goal weight by year's end.

Good luck to everyone!

Replies

• dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    35.. lost 57 lbs... gained 20. work on getting the 20 back off and maybe some more.
  • fitjerseygirl
    fitjerseygirl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel! I lost 75 lbs back in 2004-05 and then slowly gained it all back when my mom was in the hospital and I was miserable at work a few years ago. So easy to gain, so hard to lose!
    Congrats on your hard work so far!
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    thanks same to you.. just glad I caught before I gained it all back
  • 20More
    20More Posts: 45
    Options
    Hi There! Like my MFP name says 20lbs to be at my goal weight. My ultimate goal is actually 6lbs less than that. not sure if I can get that far. I am a 44 year old female from Wisconsin. and working through these 40s trying to get in shape. You can add me as a friend and we can be on the journey together.
  • EEfromJersey
    EEfromJersey Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You've made some great strides, keep it up, sent you a friends request too.
  • stephske2
    stephske2 Posts: 35
    Options
    Invitation sent... slow and steady is the way to go!
  • Dulcemami4ever
    Dulcemami4ever Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Hi there, welcome back! I am 34 yo and looking to 40 more lbs. My goal is 150 first. I want to see how I look at that weight since I am not a petite frame :)