stall for 2 month - what am I doing wrong???

Options
Hey
I have been in a stall for 2 month now!!! I don't know what I am doing wrong. It is really frustrating. I will open my Diary for you guys. The order is a little weird, because I changed everything...

Someone said I eat too many carbs - could that be the problem?
Thank you

posted the same in the help" sorry for that

Replies

• wmoomoo
    wmoomoo Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Are you logging everything you are eating? Just wondering why you are constantly eating under 1000 calories? Please take a look at this post:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12
  • Tina270582
    Tina270582 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    yes I am logging everything! Dietician said 1000 - 1200 kcal a day. High Protein, low carb.
  • wmoomoo
    wmoomoo Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    If your dietitian is monitoring what you are eating due to health issues, 1000-1200 calories might be ok. However, if you have no health issues, you should eat at least 1200 net calories. The stall can be due to metabolism being slow down from eating low calories for a healthy person. Your body might be conserving all the calories/energy because you are not fueling it enough. Try to net 1200 calories if you are afraid to eat too much to start with.
    If you already feel full eating right now, try some calories dense foods like peanut butter, nuts, avocado, etc. to help increase the calories.
  • karenhray7
    karenhray7 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    yes I am logging everything! Dietician said 1000 - 1200 kcal a day. High Protein, low carb.

Did your dietician do a body comp scan for BMR?
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    what exercise are you doing?
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    I just had a quick look at your last weeks worth of food - I am guessing the carbs are not helping your weight loss. Why not try Paleo/Primal for a month and see how you feel?
  • Tina270582
    Options
    what exercise are you doing?

usually cardio.
    I will start with weights tomorrow
  • Tina270582
    Options
    I just had a quick look at your last weeks worth of food - I am guessing the carbs are not helping your weight loss. Why not try Paleo/Primal for a month and see how you feel?

I have no Idea what that is :)
  • Tina270582
    Options

Did your dietician do a body comp scan for BMR?

She just asked me how much I work out a day and my weight and height. That's it. She said I should eat between 1000 and 1200 kcal (of course not when I work out). But I am so used to eating that amount, that I can't eat more...
  • Tina270582
    Options
    If your dietitian is monitoring what you are eating due to health issues, 1000-1200 calories might be ok. However, if you have no health issues, you should eat at least 1200 net calories. The stall can be due to metabolism being slow down from eating low calories for a healthy person. Your body might be conserving all the calories/energy because you are not fueling it enough. Try to net 1200 calories if you are afraid to eat too much to start with.
    If you already feel full eating right now, try some calories dense foods like peanut butter, nuts, avocado, etc. to help increase the calories.

I will do that.
    I already eat a lot of nuts (pistachios, almonds). I am not a fan of peanut butter :( I will up my calorie intake to 1200 - 1300 and hope that it helps...