Insanity!

Options
Just finished my first week of Insanity and I love it!

Looking for friends to add me to discuss insanity, motivate, become friends, etc.!
Even if you are starting today or this week add me!

I love Insanity!

Replies

• jabrock9
    jabrock9 Posts: 65
    Options
    I'm in week 3 if you would like to friend me. I only do Insanity 3 times a week because I also like to incorporate running and tabata classes. Love me some Shaun T though.
  • TssCnn
    TssCnn Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Just finished my first week of Insanity and I love it!

Looking for friends to add me to discuss insanity, motivate, become friends, etc.!
    Even if you are starting today or this week add me!

I love Insanity!

we are in week 2 as well. NOT my first time around. I love it as well! I sent a friend add.
  • GoTeamMeaghan
    GoTeamMeaghan Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I've done 2 rounds of P90X and am now in week 2 of Insanity...looooove it!!!
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    I'm in week 3... I love it!! It really gives you a new meaning of working out hard! I'm dripping sweat after every routine. But I have noticed a difference. I have improved all my numbers on the fit test by and least 10 reps.

Add me if you want.
  • JuliePleasant
    JuliePleasant Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I started today for the second time (sort of). I completed month one and got slack again. I am planning to do at least 3 times per week. The other days I am planning to walk/ ride bike along with Ab ripper. I wish you the best of luck!
  • TssCnn
    TssCnn Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Also this week, Shaun T (if you follow him via twitter) is going to start doing his full Insanity program. Start to finish. You can follow him and his journey there. He is following the schedule and meal plan. I think its kinda bad*ss to watch him. He is nervous. Its encouraging when you can see people in great shape (event he guy whom created the program) struggle a bit and be nervous. Makes you realize your feelings and struggle through the workouts is not isolated.
  • jhwellness
    jhwellness Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I love the insanity workout and plan on restarting the program in a week with my son. I did up to week 5 and loved but scheduling between me and him was difficult but the work out is truly INSANE. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • GoTeamMeaghan
    GoTeamMeaghan Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I also loooooove the nutrition plan!
  • ajones1227
    ajones1227 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I just started week 2 of insanity. Anyone can add me.
  • _canuckrunner_
    _canuckrunner_ Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me. I'm on week 4 and I'm strangely addicted!
  • dtmyfitnesslog
    Options
    I recently meet up with a friend after 20 yrs and he looked amazing. He lost soo much weight. I had recently seen pictures of him in December and he was pretty big. I meet up with him last night and he was a totally different person. He had to have lost at least 75 lbs in under 3 mths. I just started tae boe and it kicks my but. However after seeing him really thinking about trying out insanity but think it will be too much since I can barely do tae boe. Need help and motivation!!
  • brydo86
    brydo86 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, new to MFP and today is the start of wek 2 of insanity!

So glad to see a page like this and eager to see my results. Week one gave me a 4lb loss sticking to the nutrition guide and nothing else! I am raring to go and looking for some encouragement to get through although I am confident that I am going to stick it out now, ive gone too long feelin crap about myself!

Anyone can add me, dig deeper!
  • Eileen889
    Eileen889 Posts: 117
    Options
    Hi guys, new to MFP and today is the start of wek 2 of insanity!

So glad to see a page like this and eager to see my results. Week one gave me a 4lb loss sticking to the nutrition guide and nothing else! I am raring to go and looking for some encouragement to get through although I am confident that I am going to stick it out now, ive gone too long feelin crap about myself!

Anyone can add me, dig deeper!
    Hi. Welcome to the community. I am also going to start week #2 of Insanity tonight. So far I am really glad I decided to try Insanity. I don't need to lose any more weight, however, I would like to tone even more and Insanity is already starting to do that after just one week. Good luck with the rest of this awesome program.
  • jessica_hart
    Options
    Feel free to add me:) I just started yesterday and I am already addicted and my little sister even joins in every now and then:)