ridiculous...

Options
2»

Replies

• manique45
    manique45 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I have my goal set at losing 2 lbs a week 1200 cal a day. I almost NEVER hit my intake, one because I don't eat gluten or wheat products... 2 because I exercise which increases my calories even MORE! Its okay just make sure you are eating clean. Feel free to add me to see my diary :o) manique45
  • bdburch
    bdburch Posts: 127
    Options
    Try to add calorie dense foods.

If you like salad, add some nuts or even some olive oil. If you just want a snack some crackers and peanut butter or a pb sandwich. You can do all kinds of things with peanut butter (or other nut butter) to make it different. Put it on apples, on celery, in a "healthy" cookie, etc...
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    One day under isn't going to hurt you. Eat a little extra tomorrow. As long as you pretty close to goal on average you'll be fine.
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    peanut butter banana roll ups!

tortilla shell
    2 TBL peanut butter
    drizzle of honey
    mini chocolate chips (if desired)
    half of a banana sliced

533 calories of pure awesomeness.

you could always do a grilled version with some low cal bread if that is a little high for you.
  • nlsthompson
    nlsthompson Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is very confusing and I think its a flaw in this system. As a Personal Trainer/Health Coach, I calculate a clients calorie intake based on their current weight/RMR. Then if they want to lose a certain number of pounds, I calculate their daily calorie consumption based on the desired body weight. This system seems to let you eat enough calories to keep you at your current weight. In order to lose one pound per week, you need to create a 500 calorie deficit every day for 7 days. So for most women who are very active, thats about 1500 calories per day. If you are less active sitting and doing very little, drop your calories down to 1400 to lose that 1 pound per week. I can exercise like crazy but if I eat 1900 to 2100 calories a day, I don't lose a pound, I don't gain a pound either, as long as I exercise alot. I hope this helps
  • sPaRkLiNgLYFE
    Options
    i always have left over calories from exercise, but i'm learning not to eat if i'm not hungry.