Loose Leaf Tea Online Sellers.

2»

Replies

• breeanreyes
    breeanreyes Posts: 228 Member
    I'm not sure where to get it online, but I am ADDICTED to Yerba Mate Latte... so freaking good! I get mine at the local health food store so I'm no help with the site.. supposedly the caffeine is gentler on your system than most black teas, not sure if it's true or not but that's what they claim anyway, but it definitely has an incredible flavor
  • horseplaypen
    horseplaypen Posts: 442 Member
    David's Tea is great. I like their milk oolong.
    There's also a local tea shop in Montreal called Camellia Sinensis, and I'm pretty sure they ship too. They have really great teas that they source directly from plantations in Asia. I especially like their pu-erhs (Macao is a great one), oolongs (Mr. Chang) and white teas (bai hao yin zhen).

The best place for green tea though is a site from Japan called Hibiki-An. Their sencha is out of this world, and the prices are actually comparable or better than some of these tea boutiques in North America. Highly recommended.
  • now_or_never13
    now_or_never13 Posts: 1,575 Member
    bumpity-bump

Looking for a good green tea with ginger.

I'm not sure where you live. I am in Ontario and at the Bulk Barn they have a great Ginger Green Tea. Also a really good Ginseng green tea.
  • MizKittyB
    MizKittyB Posts: 47 Member
    I'm echoing the Adagio sentiment for black and non-green teas.

For green teas, I prefer the Japanese style senchas, and go to www.denstea.com to purchase mine. (As well as matcha for Tea ceremony purposes.)
  • jtallwood
    jtallwood Posts: 53 Member
    I'm a David's Tea fan! I have so many favorites.. Lime gelato is yummy (green tea), I really like their flavored black teas and some herbal. You get 3 different free samples when you order online!
  • MoniMoni2u
    MoniMoni2u Posts: 211 Member
    I get all of my tea from Teapots 'n Treasures in Indianapolis. I've never walked in their store. Everything they sell if hand-blended on-site.

I call the shop and ask them to walk the floor and tell me what they have made up! I have never been unhappy!

http://www.teapots4u.com/

Because they hand-blend all the time, their website is never up to date! :) Call them, it is so worth it!