4 Weeks of Insanity Before & After Pics

Options
When I started Insanity 4 weeks ago, I had no idea what I was getting into. The workouts are extremely difficult. I read a lot of reviews and I did a lot of research before purchasing the program. In those 4 weeks, I've watched guys at work who I would consider very physically fit quit the program because, "It's just too hard." I am not physically fit by any means, I've very over weight. I've also made a commitment to keep pushing after being told I would fail like everyone else who starts it and gives in, and I've pushed through 4 weeks, I can see and feel the difference in how my body is responding to the workouts. My resting heart rate has dropped, I recover much quicker, and I'm able to push myself harder and longer.

I've only dropped 1.3 pounds in that 4 weeks, but I've lost a total of 13.5 inches. I can see small changes, but my boyfriend is telling me the changes are huge. So without further ado... here they are.

34gxb0y.jpg

30xh2jk.jpg

Replies

• likerebecca
    likerebecca Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    WOW - What a difference... Great Job!!
  • plsimiyu
    plsimiyu Posts: 1
    Options
    Way to go! Keep it up!
  • 1GeorgiaPeach
    Options
    I would love to see the pics but its just a.? Mark box anyone knows how to fix this?
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Your boyfriend is right! The differences are quite noticeable. Your hard work shows. :happy:
  • msgrowinggirl20
    Options
    hell yeah
  • bclever13
    bclever13 Posts: 44
    Options
    When I started Insanity 4 weeks ago, I had no idea what I was getting into. The workouts are extremely difficult. I read a lot of reviews and I did a lot of research before purchasing the program. In those 4 weeks, I've watched guys at work who I would consider very physically fit quit the program because, "It's just too hard." I am not physically fit by any means, I've very over weight. I've also made a commitment to keep pushing after being told I would fail like everyone else who starts it and gives in, and I've pushed through 4 weeks, I can see and feel the difference in how my body is responding to the workouts. My resting heart rate has dropped, I recover much quicker, and I'm able to push myself harder and longer.

I've only dropped 1.3 pounds in that 4 weeks, but I've lost a total of 13.5 inches. I can see small changes, but my boyfriend is telling me the changes are huge. So without further ado... here they are.

Wow...looks amazing

34gxb0y.jpg

30xh2jk.jpg
  • cnhadnot
    cnhadnot Posts: 1
    Options
    Good job! And that's great that you shared the info about you NOT losing weight. Not many people realize that it happens like that many times, in addition to the fact that women and men lose weight differently. I'm in the same boat: I haven't started Insanity, but I changed my eating habits 5 weeks ago -- I haven't lost any weight, but I'm losing inches and can totally tell the difference in how my clothes fit and look on me.
  • tlkrallman
    Options
    Thank you all so much. I was near tears yesterday when I stepped on the scale. I've been working harder than I have in my entire life, and I thought for sure I'd see at least a pound or two. Then I took my measurements and lost another 5.5 inches all over, so I know it's working. I'm excited to see what the end result will be in 5 weeks.
  • lkeverett1
    lkeverett1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You can see a big difference, especially in your under arms. Congrats!
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can see a major differnce in your body toning up, especially in the arms. great job!
  • bluefrog_2001
    bluefrog_2001 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Great job! You are definitely dropping inches, which is awesome! Thanks for posting the pics and keep up the great work!
  • chooselove
    chooselove Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    amazing progress- I love insanity! keep going!!!
  • RGLover641
    Options
    That looks amazing!! Keep it up :) Thanks for posting pictures. Insanity is where it's at!
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Omg! You've done so well! I admit i'm scared of Insanity.
  • badgranola
    badgranola Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I'm in week 6 of Insanity now (just started month 2) and I've lost inches but very little weight (under 2 pounds). I can totally see some changes in my body though. Congrats on committing to Insanity!! :D
  • zooles
    zooles Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    That's FANTASTIC!!!!! Be thankful that your weight is down. I started working out and gained 10 pounds of muscle. Trust me, trying to justify that while looking at the scale is nearly an impossible thing to do. You are way ahead of the game!!! Great job!!
  • nicholjenny
    nicholjenny Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Great work! I can see it in your stomach and back! Keep it going, girl! :happy:
  • Resa52
    Resa52 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    What a huge difference in your stomach! Great job!!!
  • patrox247
    patrox247 Posts: 50
    Options
    You did that in only 4 weeks? Very impressive,
  • chrissi024
    chrissi024 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I've came to the same conclusion, SCREW THE SCALE!!! I'd rather have muscle and be toned then be 110lbs. I had a couple weeks of feeling defeated because not much weight was coming off. But like you said my clothes are fitting looser and I'm looking better. I think this longer process is the key to staying fit the rest of our lives. Keep up the great work your looking awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!