Don't lie jk
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    tatoos.jpg

My finest moment
  • mommycordillia
    Options
    there is no such thing as too many tattoos! I only have 4 right now, I'm 19, and have plans for MANY more. I just can't afford to get them down right now. I love tattoos, they are an amazing way to express yourself, and yes, they are there forever, but they can also be a remind of who you used to be and the changes you've made!
  • HeavierThan_Heaven
    HeavierThan_Heaven Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Not really big into needles.
    I'm terrified of needles and have 5 piercings and a tattoo on each wrist. Getting pierced and tattooed is completely different then having a shot or getting your blood drawn.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I'm terrified of needles and have 5 piercings and a tattoo on each wrist. Getting pierced and tattooed is completely different then having a shot or getting your blood drawn.

Id take it easy on you Heavy
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    How was it getting a tat on your wrists? I've been thinking of getting one there for years but am afraid of pain since my wrist bones pop out now. :C
  • HeavierThan_Heaven
    HeavierThan_Heaven Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    How was it getting a tat on your wrists? I've been thinking of getting one there for years but am afraid of pain since my wrist bones pop out now. :C
    As someone who vomit and cries whenever she has her blood drawn, it wasn't bad, at all. The pain was more of a dull numbing pain more then anything.
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    As someone who vomit and cries whenever she has her blood drawn, it wasn't bad, at all. The pain was more of a dull numbing pain more then anything.
    Good to know, thanks!
  • devin6xxx
    devin6xxx Posts: 29
    Options
    no such thing as too many! I personally love tattoos, i just dont like when tattoos are placed sloppy or random, i prefer them to blend. I have one right now, which i got right after I had my son a year ago, I got pregnant again so i have my next tattoo for my daughter planned out, i just had her so hopefully i get it soon! I also have 3 on top of that planned too. :) love them! (the one i have is on my back, first tattoo and sat for 3 hrs non stop) the artists were impressed since i was a first timer.... but they feel nothing like a shot or any of that sort.
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    I don't have any, but I like them on people.
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    This thread is going remarkably well for a 'tattoos' thread so far....
  • brandon0523
    brandon0523 Posts: 516
    Options
    I have 20 placed well all over my body.. i like em alot.. i love a hot chick with a sleeve tooo
  • devin6xxx
    devin6xxx Posts: 29
    Options
    my husband has two full sleeves, one that takes up his back, across his chest and one on his leg. When i got my first tatt my husband got his sleeve finished (12 long hours sitting there) non stop, which is just crazy.. lol. but it looks really good.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<I love tattoos
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I've never felt inclined towards getting a tattoo but I respect the decision of those that do.
    My only advice is to think about it before you go under the needle as you have to live with the decision for a very long time.
    kind regards,

Ben
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I have one UNFINISHED tattoo, not because I do not like tattoos but because I haven't been able to get more. I wanted six tattoos, even had them all drawn out and where I wanted to put them.. They cost money. As for if they are attractive. Look up "Luis Royo: Tatoos" I saw someone else posted a lovely image of a tattooed lady (that looked like Pam Anderson..) but Luis's work is just... well look at it.
    tattoos.jpg
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I have 5
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    This thread is going remarkably well for a 'tattoos' thread so far....

Stop tempting fate! :laugh: