phone carriers

Options
RachelDenise30
RachelDenise30 Posts: 177 Member
In your experience what have been the best and worst phone carriers.

Replies

• fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    verizon does a pretty good job...even though i hate them and all they stand for.
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Depends on where you live and what you're looking for. When I lived in a populated area, it really didn't matter much. Most of the customer service sucked no matter which carrier you were on, and the actual service was decent, since the city was larger. The extra stuff was all about the same price, as well, and family plans were all expensive.

Once I moved into a more rural area, the only reliable carrier I found was Alltell (they could seriously get service anywhere), but they've since been bought out by AT&T and parts of Verizon. Verizon is decent across more rural areas, with the most reliable service, and AT&T has gotten better, but is ultimately still a terrible choice for rural areas, since they drop calls so often. I actually go through Straight Talk now, because it's $45 flat per month, without any contract. Cheapest all-inclusive plan I've found without a contract, and I don't even care that I have to put up with a cheaper phone, because I save a ton of money a year.
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    I like Verizon. But I absolutely HATE Sprint. I will never use Sprint again!