share your 100 calorie snacks

Options
REB89
REB89 Posts: 493 Member
So i thought since so many of us are always looking for good 100 calorie snack ideas, we could use this post to share them with everyone! Hopefully it should give everyone a few new ideas because i know that I for one am getting a little bored with mine :smile: Of course there are all of the 100 calorie snack packs, but hopefully we will get some yummy healthy ideas that are a little different. Feel free to add recipes or links to your favourite snacks! So I'll start off with a few of my favourites:

2- rice crackers with low fat cream cheese
1 piece of fruit (apple, banana etc.) - sometimes with a laughing cow cheese wedge or low fat cream cheese
-1 pot low fat yogurt
-2 crackers with laughing cow cheese wedge
-1 cup choppped veggies (carrot mainly) with dip (low fat herb, low fat cocktail, homemade hummous, homemade roasted red pepper and cannellini bean dip)
-3 chocolate covered strawberries (using dark 70%cocoa chocolate)
- homemade weightwatchers banana oat bars

I don't have the recipes with me right now but I will add them later!

Replies

• REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    So i thought since so many of us are always looking for good 100 calorie snack ideas, we could use this post to share them with everyone! Hopefully it should give everyone a few new ideas because i know that I for one am getting a little bored with mine :smile: Of course there are all of the 100 calorie snack packs, but hopefully we will get some yummy healthy ideas that are a little different. Feel free to add recipes or links to your favourite snacks! So I'll start off with a few of my favourites:

2- rice crackers with low fat cream cheese
    1 piece of fruit (apple, banana etc.) - sometimes with a laughing cow cheese wedge or low fat cream cheese
    -1 pot low fat yogurt
    -2 crackers with laughing cow cheese wedge
    -1 cup choppped veggies (carrot mainly) with dip (low fat herb, low fat cocktail, homemade hummous, homemade roasted red pepper and cannellini bean dip)
    -3 chocolate covered strawberries (using dark 70%cocoa chocolate)
    - homemade weightwatchers banana oat bars

I don't have the recipes with me right now but I will add them later!
  • PrincessRitty
    Options
    This is a great idea, Im always sick of something so quickly, so this will just do me :happy:

I like as before, Rice crackers with Phiadelphia, Topped with sliced strawberries :tongue:
    Cucumber and celery stix, with low calories salsa dip (I found one, that just 29 Cals for 1/4 of the tub, i was amazed)
    Celery stix with desired fillings: peanut butter, salsa, Cream Chese, Hummus, PB is my fave
    2-3 Olives, the salt content tends to make me feel fuller

and im all out for now

But ill post again soon

__x
  • Poisonyve
    Options
    walmart vanz eggrolls 100 cal very filling 2 grms of fat
  • breakingthepath
    Options
    1 deviled egg with fat free miracle whip
    25 watermelon balls
    1/2 pound strawberries
  • Erica92627
    Erica92627 Posts: 576
    Options
    The more I read the backs of these packages I'm begining to think they are not too healthy. A lot of them are high fructos or hydroginated oils. Sorry it is early and my spelling is off. If I was on my other computer I would have spell check auto correct. lol

Anyway, I try not to eat those 100 packs as often anymore. Yes they are gooood, but not necessary good for you.

Lol and I just realized that this link isn't for the 100 calorie packs, but more of actual foods.

LOL silly me.. tricks are (n't) for kids. :laugh: