Howdy from Georgia

Options
My youngest son turned 8 months old yesterday and it has really made me realize how badly I need to lose this baby weight!! I would really like to lose 30 pounds by the end of the year.... Here's to raw veggies and workouts!!!!

Replies

• Fabulocity
    Fabulocity Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Howdy from Minnesota!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Welcome to MFP!

I think that you will really enjoy this site!
    People are friendly and supportive.
    I wish you much success.

Warm regards,
    Fabulocity
  • snookeroo
    snookeroo Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. 30 lbs by the end of the year? YOU CAN DO THAT! It's been a month and a half and I lost almost half that. (But of course, I haven't had a baby). Still, you can do it. There is great support on this site.

I have been to your beautiful state a couple of times. I love it. Been to Atlanta area, Stone Mountain. Very nice. People are very, very friendly.

Oh well, log your exercise and food and stay within your numbers. And drink your water.
  • finallyproud
    finallyproud Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    From one Ga girl to another I wish you the very best of luck!!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Yes you can do this...30lbs by the end of the year is very possible...if you watch what you eat and work out

Goodluck
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm from Georgia too! Welcome to MFP and good luck reaching your goals - you can do it!