Peanut Butter - Kraft no added sugar or salt

Options
wildaaron
wildaaron Posts: 163 Member
This stuff has just come out in Australia and it is fantastic!!! I love it!!!

I just thought I'd share my new found love - This on some multigrain bread nom nom nom

Replies

• JessicaRobin67
    JessicaRobin67 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I use Smuckers Natural Peanut Butter... it's good too.
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,097 Member
    Options
    I like Old Home Natural crunchy peanut butter. You find it in the refrigerator section so you know it is fresh and no preservatives. It does have sea salt. (65 mg per 2 tbsp. serving) No sugar.I have that with a banana and coffee for my breakfast almost everyday. Yum!
  • wildaaron
    Options
    Peanut Butter has a lot of good stuff in it too - I have been told that a peanut butter sandwhich after a big work out is just as good if not better than a protein shake.
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and bacon.

Protein on top of protein. OOOOOH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options

I just thought I'd share my new found love - This on some multigrain bread nom nom nom

I'm sad for you Aussies that kraft didn't bring that to you sooner. PB without massive amounts of sugar tastes better.
  • wildaaron
    Options

I'm sad for you Aussies that kraft didn't bring that to you sooner. PB without massive amounts of sugar tastes better.

It does taste good, most peanut butter here has about 1gram of sugar or less per serve so we haven't been loaded up on a lot of sugar, but this is definitely a step in the right direction
  • missdannylee
    Options
    Peanut butter and bacon.

Protein on top of protein. OOOOOH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would soo eat that lol
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Yes I bought it a couple of weeks ago. Peanut better without salt and sugar has been available from health food stores for decades though. Nice to be able to get it at the supermarket as well now.