Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for a partner in crime

Hello,

I am new to My Fitness Pal. I'm looking for someone to help motivate me...you can expect motivation in return. I guess I just want a workout/healthy eating support system. If anyone is interested, let me know! I've been doing this alone for too long and it makes it really tough.

We could just interact on here on a daily basis to make sure we're staying strong - and not sitting around, eating McDonald's, every day. I'm a 21-year-old female hoping to lose 50 pounds. Talking to someone with similar goals would be nice but I'm willing to pair up with anyone who can keep motivation comin' my way!

Thanks,

Fellow MFP Member

Replies

• huntress86
    huntress86 Posts: 7 Member
    Go ahead and add me. I have a goal of dropping 60-70lbs. And can always use the extra support.
  • piggybunny89
    piggybunny89 Posts: 77 Member
    Go ahead and add me!!:D
  • Hey i just turned 23 n just joined this site about 20 mins ago.. I'd love a motivational friend!!! I'm always the one motivating lol n not.s much in return n motivaton is deff what I need
  • maemitc
    maemitc Posts: 11 Member
    Well Please add me I am looking to lose 75 pounds. So let’s get started one pound at a time that is what I am concentrating on one pound at a time. I am doing Zumba at least 4 times a week and Walk away the Pounds at least 3 times a week. What are you doing?
  • add me if you like :) im 23 and looking to lose around 25 - 30 kg i believe that is like 55-66punds? if my math is correct lol
  • Well Please add me I am looking to lose 75 pounds. So let’s get started one pound at a time that is what I am concentrating on one pound at a time. I am doing Zumba at least 4 times a week and Walk away the Pounds at least 3 times a week. What are you doing?

Zumba sounds great! I have still never tried it and I really want to. I have been running and am going to start doing some Beach Body DVD workouts I recently found! My main struggle is just getting off my butt and sticking with a constant workout routine

Oh, and I'm adding you riiiight now!
  • We can do this together! The more friends, the more support, the better results!