beware of cute little kids in green dresses taking money

Options
liznotyet
liznotyet Posts: 402 Member
in exchange for COOKIES!!!! yes it's that time of year again. Haven't succumbed for YEARS cracked and bought the thin mints. had two servings and Put the rest away in the freezer.

Replies

• erinkward
    erinkward Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I know! i ordered 6 boxes for the "family" and i sample 2 out of each box!!!! :(
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    I don't know about you, but we have a complex network of spotters and stalkers to ensure efficient and adequate Thin Mint delivery. If you know where some are, then please speak up as my supply is rapidly dwindling.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    I bought 25 boxes of Thin Mints this year...yes, 25.

Serving size for me is one sleeve
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    You should always store Thin Mints in the freezer because that **** tastes awesome cold.
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    No escaping them, they are evrywhere
  • TylerJ76
    Options
    You should always store Thin Mints in the freezer because that **** tastes awesome cold.

*hi-five*
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    I also ordered 5 boxes of different ones for my "family" and we should be getting them Sunday. But I am betting my kids and husband will have them ate before I even think about it.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Are we talking about prostitutes in Thailand here?
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Ok....no throwing stones but am I the only person on earth that doesn't find the thin mints all that great?
    Easily pass them up

Now....those coconut, caramel, chocolate ones are another story
  • khemory
    khemory Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Never thought about freezing them, dang thanks yall! ughhhh I actually forgot they were in my pantry until I found them hiding last night, only had 4 though. Thin mints are the best!:love:
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    I almost called the cops on those chicks. Thought there were some gang. But then they let me sample some cookies. Now I walk the parking-lots of Walmart doing God knows what for Do-Si-dos. Don't let me get my hands on the recipe. I will start my own cookie lab.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Ok....no throwing stones but am I the only person on earth that doesn't find the thin mints all that great?
    Easily pass them up

i think you need to change your name then....

you're no longer "being awesome"
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    in exchange for COOKIES!!!! yes it's that time of year again. Haven't succumbed for YEARS cracked and bought the thin mints. had two servings and Put the rest away in the freezer.

Yikes! Be careful, I learned the hard way that frozen GS cookies are WAY more delicious than room temp ones! Uh oh!
  • TylerJ76
    Options
    Easily pass them up

Yes.
    & those stupid coconut things are disgusting.

Alex is right, NO LONGER AWESOME
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUhwalp7U0MN4m_rvjACFJWzpxxyZxxMydU6beLMcJqlParYNo
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Easily pass them up

^^ This! :happy:
  • kyodi
    kyodi Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Easily pass them up

Samoas FTW!!

I like the thin mints with good chocolate stouts; just go well together.
  • mrscv
    mrscv Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sadly I actually went to their website to find out the exact day and location they would be at when they first started selling them around my area. It's a problem.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Easily pass them up

Those things are worse than crack!

Luckily, I haven't had any cash in my wallet all year. Until those little monsters start taking plastic, I am safe.
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    2 pro
    2 against....

hahaha and thank you Samoas!
    Ya'know those are good frozen too....I think the rest of you need to branch out a little :wink: experimentation can be a good thing :glasses: