Peanut butter and potato chip sandwiches

Options
13»

Replies

• trainguy917
    trainguy917 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    That's a really good question! I have always had plain.

Pickle may be good too, because everyone knows pb and pickle sammiches are the bomb!!!

that sounds gross to mee.... are you for real?

Of course she's for real! Peanut butter, pickles, and mayonnaise is one of the greatest things ever! Perfect combo of savory and sweet.
  • happychic
    happychic Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    i used to eat these all the time when I was a kid!!
  • RoseKatet
    RoseKatet Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Since we are talking about crazy food choices deamed "nasty" by some, I want to share my oddities lol:blushing:

1) I cannot eat Pizza Rolls without Mircle Whip-no other dip will do

2) I like mayo (of either kind) on hotdogs- which is a sin in some parts of the country and the rest will look at you weird

3) Same goes for corn dogs except it has to be mircle whip

These things I have been ashamed of but cannot stop myself :sad: :wink:
  • JossFit
    JossFit Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    obviously none of you have tried a peanut butter and bacon sandwich. a banana and some honey make it seem like my taste buds are orgasming.

This I could totally get down with. I do PB and bacon protein pancakes but I'm actually not much of a bread eater so I've never done it as a sammich.

As for the original post; I think that for me, plain chips would work best with the PB, but something like ruffles sour cream and cheddar might also be great. Cheese and PB seem to work (like those cheddar and PB cracker sandwiches). Someone else mentioned Doritos, and another person mentioned cheetos... I think we have a trend!

Has anyone had chocolate covered potato chips? Definitely try them if you can get your hands on some.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I've never tried that, and I don't think I ever will. I like peanut butter and banana sandwiches, or peanut butter and honey.
  • wbfd22
    wbfd22 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    A few different sandwiches I've always loved.....

Tuna and plain potato chips on white bread or toast.

Peanut Butter and Bacon sandwiches on toast (this one is AMAZING)

Cheese Dreams (my Grandma used to make for us as kids). Hamburger buns open faced with cheese wiz and bacon (cut up into little pieces), cooked under the broiler until bacon is done and cheese starts to get bubbly.

Definatly not on my menu these days, but I may have to indulge on a Treat Day!!
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    I love you all....

Right back atcha: :)<3<3<3
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Since we are talking about crazy food choices deamed "nasty" by some, I want to share my oddities lol:blushing:

2) I like mayo (of either kind) on hotdogs- which is a sin in some parts of the country and the rest will look at you weird

Today is your day my friend. Here is where the shame ends! Be proud and strong! We will not conform!:)
  • RoseKatet
    RoseKatet Posts: 149 Member
    Options

Today is your day my friend. Here is where the shame ends! Be proud and strong! We will not conform!:)

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!:flowerforyou: :smooched: I will now go forth boldly with my weird food combinations!!:bigsmile: