Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

fitness friends

hi I'm Nikki I'm 23 a wife and mother of a gorgeous 2 year old Aurora. Aurora has taken center stage since I became pregnant and I have gained an enormous amount of weight eating when she doesnt and all the snacks and playing toddler games and her schedule. In doing so I've lost a lit if energy and am ashamed if what I see looking back from mirrors. I suffer from post parteum and that turned into full blown depression aiding in my weight gain...

So again I'm 23 I'm 300lbs or so I'm looking to be 175 I would love some motivational friends as I am a very good support system and am a good friend.. simply seeking the same

Thanks for taking the time to read this loves!!

Replies

• Going to add you we can be support buddies!! :)
  • Sounds great!!
  • I'm also 23, married, and have an amazing one year old son who is the center of our lives. Im 167 lbs looking to lose at least 17 lbs. Add me as a friend, it'd be nice to have another young mommy looking to lose weight for support and motivation.
  • I just added you dear
  • I'M gonna send you a friend request so we can motivate each other :D
  • kw85296
    kw85296 Posts: 265 Member
    I am now close to my goal, but I have come a long way. I know how difficult it can be and how important a good support system can be. I don't plan on leaving this site even when I make my goal, because I know I need the motivation received here. I would love to come along side of you to help motivate you on your journey. Feel free to add me.
  • betterbestbestest
    betterbestbestest Posts: 35 Member
    i'm going to add you. im 34 with 3 kids and each one packed on more and more and as my stress level goes up i eat more. :(
  • betterbestbestest
    betterbestbestest Posts: 35 Member
    anyone else, feel free to add me. i need motivation. :) thnks
  • Kw Thanh you for that I will add you..

VGuard added you back hunny... I know the stress diet unfortunately I go days n drop a ton when I'm stressed but then when I'm happy or make up I make a huge meal or snack BC I'm so hungry from starving myself

Watchmedrop80 we can deff motivate each other
  • keninf
    keninf Posts: 215 Member
    feel free to add me, we all need as much support as we can get!