i have no idea where to begin

Options
I was 17 when my husband and I got together and looked better than I ever have. 2 years later, and my body has changed for the worse. I was weighing in at around 100-105 then, but now I'm almost at the heighest I've ever been - 135. It's horrible. I feel THE WORST. I can't fit into ANY of my clothes, I'm always tired, I just feel horrible. My husband says it's just the winter.

ANYWAY: I'm 5" tall even, 20 years old, and I want to get back to 105 pounds. I just don't know how. Since December, I stopped drinking soda and juice (sometimes I'll have some OJ), have started doing cardio workouts, and have tried to stop snacking as much and lessening my servings. I should have lost SOME weight but nothing is coming off.

What am I doing wrong? Can someone help me?

Replies

• Katetw
    Katetw Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    don't just watch what you eat--actually count the calories. It is a real eyeopener. I was SHOCKED to see how much I was overeating each day. Use the MFP app and track yourself, you will find yourself making better choices to stay fuller for longer. Generally, lots of fruits and veggies!