Does anyone else...

jrock317
jrock317 Posts: 26
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
feel GUILTY when they eat anything, whether it is grilled chicken and roasted vegatables or even fruit? I have this problem that even if I eat light and healthy I feel guilty, like I shouldn't have eaten it or I ate too much. I know it's ridiculous but it's an underlying feeling.

Does anyone else feel this way?

Replies

• tiffanygil
    tiffanygil Posts: 478 Member
    Sometimes, but only when I'm over in my calories. If your feeling that way about everything I would say there is a bigger issue than eating going on. Not to judge you, but like many on this site i have issues =)

Food is something your body needs, (for me) part of my prob is I cant determine when my bodies needs are met therefore I missuse food. Just like a drug addict abuses drugs, I abuse food.

Good luck and we are here for ya
    Tiff
  • Sweatin
    Sweatin Posts: 18 Member
    Nope. Just did the first 40 minutes of P90X YogaX and Brazil Butt Lift Cardio Axe. Then I ate a Reeces McFlurry from McDonalds, and I feel great. Loving life. I hear you though, I used to feel like that everyday. But after days of stressing and worring about what I ate, didnt eat or shouldnt of ate, I realized something. Im human, and hungry. I work out, try my hardest to make healthy decisions, work hard and play harder.
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    I do occasionally, especially after a big work out. Like, I just burned all of this off, now I'm taking it back in???? It feels counterproductive sometimes. But as long as you are still eating, I think you're fine.
  • karissastephens
    karissastephens Posts: 324 Member
    I do all the time babe. But it sually is only when I tend to OVER EAT. I'll have healthy choices like fruit, chicken, veggies, etc...but I end up eating too much of those healthy choices because I think "hey...this is healthy I can have as much as I want and I still have leftover calories!" then after I stuff myself I feel suppppeerrrr guilty.. :( it sucks but if you feel guilty even if you dont over indulge maybe you shouldnt be so hard on yourself! Eating healthy should be a good thing and you should never feel guilty for it!
This discussion has been closed.