Replies

• Suzeboo
    Suzeboo Posts: 50
    Options
    bump
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Absolutly incredible!!!! I will definatly stick at this!!!
    Great inspiration!! Well done!!
    X
    thank you! it is sooooo worth it!
  • Treadmillmom1st
    Treadmillmom1st Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    You look great but please reserve some of that energy for looking after baby, you don't want to crash...physically nor emotionally.
  • Lottiehill29
    Lottiehill29 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    PicsArt_1362441175778-vi.jpg
    PicsArt_1362446020628-vi.jpg
    PicsArt_1362446187656-vi.jpg
    I had my daughter January 14th, I started the shred around February 4th, you cannot start working out right away it is not doctor recommended. In fact I am sure I started earlier then I should have, but I am not a patience person. In any case around day 4 I took pics to show my progress, and then today (the 29th day) I took more pics. I am now going to be doing 40 minutes of cardio daily with Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday doing Crunch BOOTIE BOOT CAMP (40 minute cardio blast), Monday and Friday doing Biggest Loser LVL 3 (40 minute cardio work out) and Wednesdays 30 Day Shred LVL 3 with Jillians Kickboxing DVD (45 minutes total)

And then next month will be P90x, then when I get good at that Insanity. :) I can't wait for summer. I plan on running/walking with the baby as well. Anyway, I lost 5lbs, but more importantly I have firmed up, and lost inches! ALso bare in mind that I just had a baby so my muscles are a little stupid right now, ladies (and gents if you want to do it) that haven't just had a baby will have better results... Oh and my diet wasn't great, I ate reasonably low calories, but they were not good calories... I couldn't afford my healthy diet.

WOW!! That's awesome!
  • GC2B
    GC2B Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!
    Not much more I can add to that
  • SerenaFisher
    Options
    You look great but please reserve some of that energy for looking after baby, you don't want to crash...physically nor emotionally.
    Amen. Balancing baby, work, work outs.. Sometimes I want to scream. Plus my job is elder care so I sometimes just want a break from taking care of someone. But at the end of the day when I work out, take care of my baby girl, help assisted living people, and my SO smiles at me it's all worth it lol. I also plan on resuming courses here soon. Not sure if I will be able to maintain my work outs with classes but I want to TRY I really do.

@GC2b thank you! I cant wait to see next months!
  • sandylion
    sandylion Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Nice work girlfriend!! You are inspiring!

You must be an efficiency ninja! What courses do you plan to do?
  • SerenaFisher
    Options
    Nice work girlfriend!! You are inspiring!

You must be an efficiency ninja! What courses do you plan to do?
    A ninja mom lol

I am starting out with basic courses because I haven't done any schooling in about a decade haha. Then I am going for my RN or social worker for the elderly, I haven't actually decided which. I already do Elder Care and would like to continue to be a part of it, just not as an assistant, though I would continue to do direct care anyway I still want to do more. Plus I'd like to get into administration I see the way homes are run sometimes and I think that a lot of people that do administrations have never really worked with the elderly and it leaves them with a really lackluster idea of what to expect. I am only speaking from my experience of course, it is different every where.

I actually debated opening my own private home with less residents, I use to work at a private home and the care is so much better, and that's the biggest problem with the larger facilities the elderly do not get the care they need because the staffing is awful and kept minimal to keep profits up.
  • musycnlyrics
    musycnlyrics Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!

(cuz I cant see the pics at work)

great job in keeping at it! im on day 7 and i see results as well!
  • Sheri3182
    Sheri3182 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Great Job and you look fabulous!!!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    WOW...now that's inspiring...you look great...
  • Alyssa__Lauren
    Alyssa__Lauren Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Even in your before picture I wouldn't have guessed that you've had 2 kids :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!