What have you rewarded yourself with?

Options
I'm interested to see how, when and what people have been rewarding themselves with - if they have even at all -

I myself just bought myself a new phone case and a superhero wristband off Ebay!! HOORAY FOR EBAY! I Spent maybe $6 but by the time I get them I will have lost even more and I feel it's better than a bag of chips lol

Replies

• Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    I always buy clothes or shoes. or pretty underthings. or nice makeup.

If I get to my goal weight I WILL be rewarding myself with a big fat cupcake though.
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Most recently, new and skinny jeans.
    I intend to reward myself properly in a week or two with lots of nice, matching underwear that fits properly!
  • wildaaron
    wildaaron Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    When I start dropping clothes sizes I will need to buy clothes - I only have my like 4 items of fat guy clothing lol so I can't wait
  • RoseThePenguin
    RoseThePenguin Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I treat myself with cake xD

Nothing better than cake.
  • witchy_wife
    witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Tattoo's! And new clothes when I have shrunk out of old ones.
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    I treat myself with cake xD

Nothing better than cake.

Cake vodka :love:

I really should get another tattoo....
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    I never was big into rewards but then I saw this and said I want it. Not going to copy it exactly but something close. Not till goal weight though.

bBGXWLOl.jpg
  • sunlover89
    sunlover89 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I'll reward myself with smaller clothes when I go down sizes!
  • cheshire1865
    Options
    Bought myself and my OH tickets to the London Film and Comic Con this year :)

It's not only a reward, but also a target to be down to a size 14 by the time it comes around :D
  • Okapi42
    Okapi42 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Buying clothes is a chore rather than a pleasure for me.

But I did just buy fabric to *make* new clothes - armour for historic fencing, to be exact. And finally got my own mask and rapier!
  • wildaaron
    wildaaron Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    awesome stuff!!!
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    When I start dropping clothes sizes I will need to buy clothes - I only have my like 4 items of fat guy clothing lol so I can't wait

as I have been losing i have changed wardrobes at least 3 times already, Goodwill and thriftshops can be your best friend until you hit goal weight. That is when I will spend real money for clothes. Not for something I am going to shrink out of.
  • EmmaKarney
    EmmaKarney Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    I'm rewarding myself with lazer hair removal on my legs - want to be able to show them off at any given opportunity when they are nice and toned!
  • JackieHJ
    JackieHJ Posts: 9
    Options

But I did just buy fabric to *make* new clothes - armour for historic fencing, to be exact. And finally got my own mask and rapier!

That's pretty awesome!

I'm thinking of getting myself a new tattoo (if I've got the money) and some fancy, fitting, denim hotpants when I reach my goal.
  • charismanoodles
    charismanoodles Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    New running shoes, they are coming in the mail now. Planning on getting my hair cut and dyed when I reach my goal weight, I want a total transformation :drinker:
  • ElloSweetie
    ElloSweetie Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I don't want to be uber cliche but my reward is smaller pants size, feeling better, being proud of myself. I did get myself a free treadmill on Sunday :P Does that count?
  • ElloSweetie
    Options
    New running shoes, they are coming in the mail now. Planning on getting my hair cut and dyed when I reach my goal weight, I want a total transformation :drinker:
    Love this
  • ElloSweetie
    Options

AWESOME
  • WAHMto5
    WAHMto5 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I'll reward myself with smaller clothes when I go down sizes!

Same here;)
  • ndearing0501
    ndearing0501 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Expensive workout clothes is I meet a goal. I absolutely love buying workout clothes!!