skimmed milk uk

Options
ssyer
ssyer Posts: 19 Member
Hi im new here, im 1/2 a pound off losing 5 stone with ww but it is not working for me anymore. I think this is a brilliant site and im gonna give it a go. I need help with skimmed milk as im from uk im having a problem with quarts i have a pint of milk through the day can somebody help how do i enter as it does not list pints.

Replies

• Lbriggs82
    Lbriggs82 Posts: 58
    Options
    Hi,
    If you search under Tesco skimmed milk, it has it in ml.
    1 pint = 473ml.
  • ssyer
    Options
    thank you ill look it up.
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I use on my diary Alan's skimmed milk its 35 cals for 100mls
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    1 pint = 473ml.
    1 pint is 568ml! Yep, if you struggle finding things on the database that are measured in UK quantities just put Tesco or Asda in the description, even if they're not from that store. x

ETA You've done a brilliant job already, wishing you continued success! :flowerforyou:
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    568 ml in a UK pint.

I use the following item from the database "Uk Generic - Skimmed Milk"
  • Lbriggs82
    Lbriggs82 Posts: 58
    Options
    1 pint = 473ml.
    1 pint is 568ml! Yep, if you struggle finding things on the database that are measured in UK quantities just put Tesco or Asda in the description, even if they're not from that store. x

ETA You've done a brilliant job already, wishing you continued success! :flowerforyou:

LOL, think I need to delete this unit converter app from my phone! :laugh:
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    I think I'll use your calculator for pints of beer :wink: :drinker:
  • ssyer
    Options
    Thanks everybody, think I may have found why my weight had really slowed down, I probably been eating to much free fruit on ww.
    I'm gonna give this a go, think its brill site opened my eyes.

I still have 2 1/2 stone to go but been losing 1/2 pound here and there, then putting on and it's getting on my nerves now, I'm so close to being in the 11s but I'm not giving up, as I have gone from a size 24 and I'm now in 14 bottoms but 16 tops.

Thanks for all your comments.
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody, think I may have found why my weight had really slowed down, I probably been eating to much free fruit on ww.
    I'm gonna give this a go, think its brill site opened my eyes.

I still have 2 1/2 stone to go but been losing 1/2 pound here and there, then putting on and it's getting on my nerves now, I'm so close to being in the 11s but I'm not giving up, as I have gone from a size 24 and I'm now in 14 bottoms but 16 tops.

Thanks for all your comments.

This database is not like WW at all. Both it's strength and it's weakness is that members can add to it. They can add multiple entires of the same foods, in different portions and with accurate or inaccurate entries.

It's extremely powerful because it's so flexible, but you're going to have to check which entry you use.

If you've got a mobile app, you can also use the barcode scanner. Just make sure you have a quick check of any new foods and compare it to the nutrition label.

If an entry is in anything other than ml or g, it's probably wrong.
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    1 pint = 473ml.

Thats a US pint (473ml).

In our rhyme; A pint of water weighs a pound and a quarter.

In the US rhyme: A pints a pound; the world around.