Jillan michaels shred or ripped in 30 days?

Options
Was wondering which would be better to do and which has better results. I have seen alot of chatter about both and not sure which one to do. any suggestions? or is there a completely different work out video i should be looking at? I'm relatively active already so i don't mind something that is really going to challenge me.

Replies

• jennmodugno
    jennmodugno Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I haven't done Ripped in 30, but I'm doing 30DS right now. I'm really active and I considered myself to have good endurance, but I can say that it's kicking my behind! Not to mention there are tons and tons of posts with amazing results from it. I reccomend it!
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I think that the 30 day shred is a little bit easier than the ripped in 30. But that's my opinion they are both great I love Jillian she helped me get this body.
  • Gemmalouse82
    Gemmalouse82 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hiya,

I have both DVDs and do them on a rolling basis (eg 30 days of 30DS followed by four weeks of Ri30). For me they are just as hard as each other. The difference I found was I lost more weight with 30DS but my shape changed more with Ri30.

Ripped levels are also around 7 minutes longer than the shred levels but there are lots more moves so it seems to go quicker.

I also do Jillian's banish fat boost metabolism 3 times per week too. That one is like a 50 minute Ripped/Shred with mainly cardio (not like the 3-2-1 in the other two).

Feel free to add me or ask more questions - always happy to help!

Gemma :-)
  • friggie
    friggie Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I am on level 2 of Shred now and love it...I have not done the other one, but may try it after Shred as I am not sure what to do when these 30 days are up..
    My first level I lost 6 lbs and 7" overall my body...so I am pleased with that thus far.