Bad Things Happen

Options
“Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have - life itself.”- Walter Anderson

Replies

• Lt_Starbuck
    Lt_Starbuck Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    1. You can write about it on the internet
    2. You can go make something happen, face a fear, beat a personal record, push yourself, achieve something and then talk about that on the internet.
  • peterdt
    peterdt Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    2. You can go make something happen, face a fear, beat a personal record, push yourself, achieve something and then talk about that on the internet.

that is interesting. which have you done?
  • NakedLunchTime
    Options

That's deep...
  • Lt_Starbuck
    Options

I always do the second option. I got up at 4, went to the gym, banged out a workout that would make anyone proud - pushed myself above and beyond, came back, logged it and then ran around trying to help girls who are scared to lift - to encourage them to try new things.

But at least I dont run around throwing sarcasm at people instead of contributing.
  • peterdt
    Options

I always do the second option. I got up at 4, went to the gym, banged out a workout that would make anyone proud - pushed myself above and beyond, came back, logged it and then ran around trying to help girls who are scared to lift - to encourage them to try new things.

But at least I dont run around throwing sarcasm at people instead of contributing.

no sarcasm intended. happy for you that you are doing your best and helping others along the way.
  • kikilita
    kikilita Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I think the OP quote was a great quote!
  • Lt_Starbuck
    Options

no sarcasm intended. happy for you that you are doing your best and helping others along the way.

thanks, I didnt mean you though
  • dovetail22uk
    dovetail22uk Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Thanks, but does it fit my macros?
  • peterdt
    Options
    Thanks, but does it fit my macros?

if it fits use it. if it does not.. then don't . :)