anyone here from england?

Options
hey everyone im in england and on a totally different time scale its dinner time here, and its raining whats it like where you are?

x

Replies

• mieesh
    mieesh Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    hey everyone im in england and on a totally different time scale its dinner time here, and its raining whats it like where you are?

x
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    I'm from Wales, weathers a bit crappy here too, overcast but the rain seems to be keeping off... ohh i probably shouldn't have said that lol

Al
  • siobhantyson
    Options
    im from england too!!!

its not too bad today...wouldnt mind some more snow tho!!

x
  • mieesh
    Options
    itsa driving me mad i wanna take kids out instead were stuck inside on sofa :grumble: lol
  • mieesh
    Options
    brrrrrrrrr no more snow thanks , i cant wait for summer, where abouts you from ,im in leeds

x
  • PrincessRitty
    Options
    Yup im from Sunny England too.

Bloody rains driving me insane. However i put my crazy head on and went for a 30 minute jog in it last night :noway:

Did me good though :wink:

Im from Staffordshire, anyone know of it
    __x
  • mieesh
    Options
    Yup im from Sunny England too.

Bloody rains driving me insane. However i put my crazy head on and went for a 30 minute jog in it last night :noway:

Did me good though :wink:

Im from Staffordshire, anyone know of it
    __x

im gonna take up jogging but gonna wait for the weather to clear up a bit :) (well thats my excuse anyway haha
  • PrincessRitty
    Options
    Well thats the first tme in say, 4 weeks that ive gotten off my lazy *kitten* and done something, and considering it was raining, i did pretty well!!

I know wakefield slightly, used to be up there at weekends, how fars leeds from there??

__x
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    I was in England in February. I'm from Massachusetts (I live just north of the infamous Salem, MA in Beverly). I was in lovely Bracknel for business (boy, talk about a boring town, no offense but that was brutal). I did make it into London for Saturday and it was actally nicer there (weather wise) then it was in MA. But London was brutal that day, The train had 2 stations out of service, which made my transit an extra hour both ways, and then The All Blacks were in town and there were (what seemed like) 100 Thousand screaming crazy New Zealanders doublefisting beer and wearing crazy prison uniforms or gorilla suits. Now, I love rugby, I was captain of my college team for 2 years, but that was just insane. I liked London, I mean, there wasn't a lot to do for me alone, would have been better with either some friends or the wife, but It was nice there. Exchange rate was killer though, thank God it was a business trip and I expensed everything.
  • bride2be_dee
    Options
    i'm from Norwich in the UK :flowerforyou: