100lbs lost VERY pic heavy! Thanks in advance for reading

Options

Replies

• jennifersmiles444
    jennifersmiles444 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! People like to say, "Do it for yourself", but sometimes looking at your loved ones can truly be a catalyst for change. You found motivation in thinking about your daughter's future...what a beautiful story!
  • Amazigh926
    Amazigh926 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! So fantastic! Keep up the good (hard) work, you should be so satisfied and happy with yourself, you have really accomplished something major! :) Rock on, dude! P.S. LOVE the new tat! ;)
  • brilynn79
    brilynn79 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!!!
  • Julietecosse
    Options
    What a beautiful little girl. You look great too. Congrats. So inspiring a story.
  • suz155
    suz155 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!!
  • ladyprincess99
    ladyprincess99 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Truly Inspiring you look like a new man, you look great. Congrats on your weight loss success!!!
  • LouMonoLou
    LouMonoLou Posts: 192
    Options
    Congrats!!! This is very inspiring! You and your family must be so proud of you!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • jraines1973
    jraines1973 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look great!!!! :smile:
  • BrendaBlis
    BrendaBlis Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Look at you!! Amazing, amazing, amazing! I am PROUD to be your friend, you are an inspiration! Awesome job! :)
  • TexanAngel79
    Options
    Amazing transformation!! You have done such a wonderful job!! I'm sure your precious little girl is very proud of you!!!
  • Myosha86
    Myosha86 Posts: 46
    Options
    You look AMAZING !!! You've done a awesome job!
  • JerseyGirl081
    JerseyGirl081 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW WOW WOWSERS! You are truly amazing and inspiring. Keep up the phenomenal work. You look great :)
  • crabbok
    crabbok Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Awesome job man! You look great and doing it for your kids is the best reason ever!
  • clperrett
    clperrett Posts: 33
    Options
    You look amazing, what a transformation!!
  • loisfritz
    loisfritz Posts: 20
    Options
    great job and 65 lbs don't seem too hard to loose I can do this....:happy:

Perseverance and passion make all the difference when trying to accomplish any task or reach any goal.
  • pgh_blkngld
    Options
    Very Inspiring! You look great!
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    many many many congrats, thats what i am shooting for also

but dont be that guy who takes pics at the gym :)
  • anwest20
    anwest20 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    OMG is all I can say.......and your daughter is sooooo cute :)
  • taz343
    taz343 Posts: 14
    Options
    First off I wanna say that you look amazing. Wow, you look like a whole new person. I'm in the same situation myself I am currently 247lbs at 31yrs old. Reading your post made me cry (I know it sounds a little lame lol) Your an inspiration to me. Keep up the great work and congrads on the 100lb loss!!!
  • moksumike
    moksumike Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!