Introductions!

Options
I am turning my life around, and one way I am doing so is losing weight! I have 45 lbs to lose, and my diet/exercise stared yesterday. I started following the "Insanity" program by Shaun T, and I have already learned to love/hate that guy.

I love making new friends, so if anyone's looking for a buddy feel free to add me. I don't bite.

Replies

• jim9097
    jim9097 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. I started with out 60 to lose, I need 10 more. I have done the P90X and several others over time. Only suggestion I would give up front is loss the word diet. That is not a good way to look at it. To me the word diet intells denial; and that is completely unnecessary. I prefer to think of it as a meal plan with slip-ups built into it.

Jim
  • yellowsnowdrop
    yellowsnowdrop Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I have around 50lbs to loose being at my heaviest ever. Have back problems which limit my ability to exercise but manage mainly to walk for 30 mins daily.I just like MFP as it gives me the feeling of being in control. Good luck with your journeys and I'm more than happy to support anyone on here that needs it. I just think of my Skinny dresses and that keeps me motivated.
    Hugs to all
    Snowdrop