Let us know how you do/did!
  • Sarge516
    Sarge516 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Will do, it's about 3 hrs away.
  • Sarge516
    Options
    It was really freakin hard, but i passed the swat physical today. My obstacle course time was faster than 16 years ago when i was in recruit training, and mid pack with the group of 20-something year olds in training. I was absolutely gassed at the end. HR was 186. My time was 3:27, maximum time allowed is 3:45 for swat. I competed all the required pull ups, push ups, sit ups, and dips afterward too, each timed with only 60 sec in between each exercise, which is basically just the time it takes to walk from one station to the other.

Swat physical - check!
  • scottb81
    scottb81 Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!!!
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    It was really freakin hard, but i passed the swat physical today. My obstacle course time was faster than 16 years ago when i was in recruit training, and mid pack with the group of 20-something year olds in training. I was absolutely gassed at the end. HR was 186. My time was 3:27, maximum time allowed is 3:45 for swat. I competed all the required pull ups, push ups, sit ups, and dips afterward too, each timed with only 60 sec in between each exercise, which is basically just the time it takes to walk from one station to the other.

Swat physical - check!

Congrats!!! That's great.

ETA - was the first part the pare? It is the devil.
  • Sarge516
    Options
    It was the POPAT which is virtually identical to the PARE.
  • JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Excellent! That's gotta make you feel good!
  • apittmanrn
    apittmanrn Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!