What diet/ fitness strategy do you follow?

Options
I have recently run across a new nutrition article, that to me made sense and I thought I would give it a try.
Its the induction week of the Atkins (low carb) diet. I have been on it since Sunday and I have not been hungry once. My question is what is everyone else's nutrition/ fitness schedule look like and what are the results?

Mine looks like this: M, W, F 40 minutes of calistenics and 20 minutes of Bowflex weight training.
T, TH, Sat I do a boot camp that breaks down into ab work, chisel work, and a cardio workout that should come with a warning label.

The exercise program I have been following since mid January with an actual 2 week period where I GAINED weight (the strenth training was really effecitive)..... but the nutrition program only since Sunday.
So to sum it up I have gained 6 pounds since January and then lost 3 when the cardio death trap was introduced.
I haven't been hungry.
Has anyone else ever followed this diet? If not, what is working for you? I am just curious!

Replies

• beccalyse
    beccalyse Posts: 21
    Options
    I've been eating Paleo since January. I'm told Atkins is similar, but I like Paleo because it forces you to educate yourself about your food. Fitness-wise, I CrossFit 3x/week, I run a Couch to 5k training program 3x/week, and I do yoga 3x/week. I've lost nearly 30 pounds since early January.

I'm happy to give you more information about Paleo or CrossFit. I'm a huge fan of both.