My P90X Day 1 & 15 Pics

Options
Okay. I am posting this at the urging of my good friend Syderelli. I'm going to let the pictures speak mostly for themselves. I started P90X a little over two weeks ago. It's kicking my butt, but I love it. I'm even sticking with Yoga X even though I don't know if I'll EVER be able to make it all the way through that workout.

I'm posting these pics in the hope that it may inspire someone else to "decide, commit, and then succeed!" (credit: BeachBody for the quote).

e782ad37-5010-4d47-97be-84d9a833cc4d_zps0d104780.jpg

e3e821df-56a7-4949-945c-27807ab22913_zps62a1d60d.jpg

d359c21f-e226-4f17-8b74-88a5c32e0b51_zps65dd3cb0.jpg

I hope there is more change coming. I'll be sure to throw on some more pics when I hit day 30.

Replies

• benflando
    benflando Posts: 193
    Options
    Dang nice job. Curious to see what another 15 days will do.
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Dang nice job. Curious to see what another 15 days will do.

Thanks. Me too. I think I might actually have some abs in there somewhere!
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    So awesome bud! Cant wait to see 30 days!
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    So awesome bud! Cant wait to see 30 days!

Thanks! I can't wait either!
  • Trent1612000
    Trent1612000 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Very nice work. I need to start on this. Are you following the diet as well?
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    very fast results! I want to try it too :)
  • autopilot_on
    Options

I am following a clean eating diet that I've been using since I started MFP but not the P90X diet. I'm hoping if I get around to doing this again I can try the diet. For now it's enough for me to just stick with the workouts. I've been eating pretty well with MFP so I'm not too concerned about it.
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    very fast results! I want to try it too :)

You should TOTALLY do it! It's HARD but it's so worth it!!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    AMAZING RESULTS>...This is inspiring...I am doing Jamie Eason program on W8...as soon as I am done...I wanted to start on P90x...Thanks for sharing...
  • NurseAshoRN
    NurseAshoRN Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Seriously amazing results!!!
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Seriously amazing results!!!

Thank you!
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    AMAZING RESULTS>...This is inspiring...I am doing Jamie Eason program on W8...as soon as I am done...I wanted to start on P90x...Thanks for sharing...

I think you'll love P90X after doing Jamie Eason. Good luck!
  • alexveksler
    alexveksler Posts: 409 Member
    Options

I am following a clean eating diet that I've been using since I started MFP but not the P90X diet. I'm hoping if I get around to doing this again I can try the diet. For now it's enough for me to just stick with the workouts. I've been eating pretty well with MFP so I'm not too concerned about it.

Great progress. I'd love to see your diet. Can you share or can I add you as a friend?
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look great!! Keep up the good work you are doing amazing!!
  • meganac69
    meganac69 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Great work, I can already see some definition! Keep it up, day 90 is closer than you think!

Today is day 15 for me as well. For whatever reason, I didn't take pics this time around and am regretting it now because I can already feel some positive changes. I guess I will have a visit with the camera when I get home from work today!
  • rylovesty23
    Options
    WOOWW!!

BE PROUD OF YOURSELF !
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Holy crap, those are fast results!
  • LaniLani999
    LaniLani999 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!
  • groversa
    groversa Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    WOW! 15 days and that much of a difference! CRAZY!
    I am doing insanity, on day 5, hopefully I will get similar results!
    AWESOME JOB!
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!